Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Mountain Mayhem Details?
  • neil853
    Free Member

anyone know anything about this years course? apparentlt they’ve done some work on it?

crazy-legs

Most details up on here:
    http://www.osmountainmayhem.co.uk/

Course details not yet 100% finalised, depends a bit on the weather forecast…

neil853
    Free Member

nothing on there except how long the course is? i’ve heard that they’ve tried to weather proof it a little?

squiff
    Free Member

Argos are doing a 4 man tent really cheap £24.99

neil853
    Free Member

yeah asda are doing the same thing i think

Eldrik
    Free Member

I think it was only the SITS course which was weather-proofed with stone chippings in places. I believe the landowner at Eastnor wasn’t keen to have similar work done there.

Last year’s course was 8.5 miles with around 385m of climbing per lap, so I’d expect much the same in 2009.

neil853
    Free Member

lots of fields i’ve heard as well?

terrahawk
    Free Member

lots of fields i’ve heard as well?

it’s not a bad course at Eastnor. Perhaps you’ve been reading too much cack on here mate.

cxi
    Free Member

Remember your rope and crampons if it rains and the Slopes of Doom(TM) return.

40mpg

I’m hoping for rain, I like riding in mud and it stops me getting dehydrated. Its also funny watching everyone else fall off 🙂

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Argos are doing a 4 man tent really cheap £24.99

You’d need a 2000 man tent to weatherproof the whole course, might be a better option?

40mpg

If every team took one of these we could weatherproof the course. Afterwards it would make one awesome beer tent!

Dimmadan
    Free Member

If you have a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXWYK2JzU_w&feature=PlayList&p=1A0373DC17489F55&index=0&playnext=1 and the other 2 videos, this will give you an idea.

They dont want to release details of the track and keep it a surprise until you ride it on the friday/saturday.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Mayhem Details?’ is closed to new replies.