Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Mountain Mayhem – Can any one tell me how??
  • cakefacesmallblock

At risk of sounding controversial, really wanted to ride it solo this year, with no other goal than “competing” against myself and putting a few miles on my “trail” ( hell, that’s such a crap term.) bike.
    Having tried on and off all day, to get the site to even partially open, I’ve really lost all interest, so I’ll have a weekend in the Dales or Lakes instead.

mokl
    Free Member

I wouldn’t give up, there are probably solo spots left. Why not give it another go this evening.

cakefacesmallblock

MOKL ! Cheers for the kick in the arse, probably what I needed. Rode it last year in a a team, first ever mtb event for me, and did what many do I guess and said never again for the first week after, then figured that without all the team politics, just as a personal challenge I’d do it again.

mokl
    Free Member

Have you signed up then? I did it in 2010 solo as my first ever mtb event. If you are the kind who likes a personal challenge and to only have themself to answer to, then I highly recommend it. The crowd support for solo was fantastic too.

amt27
    Free Member

loads of places left (unless they have made a cock up), what was the rush all about, 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Mayhem – Can any one tell me how??’ is closed to new replies.