Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)
  • Mountain Mayhem 18 Stone+ Team……
  • Wookster

Gents I am 18 stone and a bit!!!! When where and how serious???? Am already in training for the meridas!!!! eye of the tiger and all!!

bigsi
    Free Member

Well i did say i was tempted and at 21.13 stone i would even have qualified if the diet had gone well but as i was ignored I’ve gone off to sulk 😥

goog
    Free Member

ton – Member

goog, forget it mate.
    it don’t matter.

sorry ton but it does matter, you think I emailed you and told you to F@*k Off and I didn’t. Can you mail me the addy that you received it off and send it to …. goog @ mlehworld.com

thanks

goog

rOcKeTdOg

told you it wasn’t worth the hassle ton

goog
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member

you been grooming again 🙄

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What is it, about Mlehers, that most of them seem incapable of anything more than banal abusive crap?

Seem to be some good folk on there, but a lot of it is just absolutely inane drivel, spouted by some seemingly pretty inadequate knobends.

‘Oh look at me, I’m swearing on the internet! How very daring of me!’

Claim to be laid-back and chilled out, but as soon as you question their idiotic behaviour, they act like a dog with worms.

Do any of them actually act like that in real life? Probably mostly stuck in some boring office feeling frustrated and lonely.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Hang on Rudeboy, there are a lot of yus that post over there————>, and over here….

Yes, I am stuck in an office, but thats what helps me by bike bits and pices, infact, thats what help me give Gordon Brown and his cronies 40% of my salary..

As for being an inadequate knobends??

I’d like to think that I’m not..

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

rudeboy, you have no idea.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Sorry Rudeboy, but just found a quote on Mleh from when you were a posting member…admittedly only the one day!!

Can you swear on here? Oh goodie! 😉

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Teeto, as I said, there seem to be some pretty good folk on there, so not all Mlehers are knobends. If you want to take it personally, up to you.

Most of us are stuck in an office. But most of us appreciate there is a real world out there, and treat people accordingly. Judging by the amount of drivel spouted in many of your forum’s posts, I’d say there are probably quite a few bored, frustrated lonely inadequate types out there, with nothing better to do, and no greater imagination, than to constantly slag people off, think it’s big and funny to swear a lot, and send people emails tellling them to ‘f-off’, for no apparent good reason. Call that ‘friendly and relaxed’? I’d hate to see what they think ‘nasty and angry’ is…

Steve Austin; no, I have no idea. Which is why I don’t bother with Mleh. I’m obviously not ‘down with the vibe’ enough.

Anyway, I didn’t mean to hi-jack Ton’s thread. I think what he’s doing is great stuff. Sounds like a right laugh. I’m just a bit sad, that I will never measure up to his high standards. 😥

I just thought it was out of order, that some people on Mleh think abusing someone in this way, is acceptable.

Good on yer, Ton.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Foxy Chick; I’ve never registered on Mleh. Looked on it a few times, but never bothered with it, tbh. I’d rather waste time on here. 🙂

goog
    Free Member

all I wanna know is who mailed him pretending to be me

RudeBoy
    Free Member

And Ton, I may actually be at MM, so I’ll definitely cheer you big lads on. Tell you what, get a basket on the bikes of anyone who doesn’t quite make the weight, and I can sit in it, to bring it up to the required weight! Be like a kind of grotesque little mascot.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I could have sworn you were paddedfred, rudeboy

Paddedfred on Mleh..

druidh
    Free Member

RudeBoy – Member

I just thought it was out of order, that some people on Mleh think abusing someone in this way, is acceptable.

And there are a few on mleh (incl. goog) who agree with you, hence him trying to get an answer as to who sent the abusive email.

matt_outandabout

^ wot druidh said.

Were a lovely bunch really.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Kingtut; nope, nowt to do with me, I’m afraid. Sorry to disappoint you.

Druid + matt: I’m sure most people on there are probably ok, but you must admit, there are some proper idiots. Don’t you grow tired of the repetitive infantile dross?

rOcKeTdOg

goog – Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member

you been grooming again

if you can’t behave like an adult (which this site is compared to mleh) and feel the need to email people and tell them to **** off i suggest you keep to mleh or the forum you have with rabbit

goog
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member

goog – Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member

you been grooming again

if you can’t behave like an adult (which this site is compared to mleh) and feel the need to email people and tell them to **** off i suggest you keep to mleh or the forum you have with rabbit

does this concern you ? no it doesn’t 🙄

and as for dragging Rabbit into this thread … well thats what I’d expect from you

yadda yadda yadda … no one likes me … blub blub blub 😐

devs
    Free Member

This is the best thread for ages. It’s got everything from spat dummies, isnular little people to whodunnit scandal and sensible do-gooders. Can we escalate it please so MM becomes a fight behind the bikesheds? I might even travel down from God’s country to watch people fight and ride around a muddy field. 😈 😛

ton

goog, like i said, it does not matter
    i am not a man to carry a grudge, it only makes you bitter n twisted.

as for the 18+ plus team it still needs a 4th member.
    email is in my profile if anyone is MANSIZE enough.

rOcKeTdOg

does this concern you ? no it doesn’t

and as for dragging Rabbit into this thread … well thats what I’d expect from you

yadda yadda yadda … no one likes me … blub blub blub

yes, very adult as i mentioned before, shame you can’t edit posts on here like you can on mleh isn’t it?, we are seeing you for what you really are now. You send malicious emails and now get all precious about it, if you are going to do that at least man up and admit you sent it instead of trying to worm your way out of it

devs, MM is too STW for mlehers 😉

druidh
    Free Member

Ton – please send goog a copy of the email so that he can find out “whodunnit”. Seems only fair you should give him the chance to clear his name after naking said accusation.

What if (dun, dun, dun) it was from someone pretending to be goog and stirring things up? Not that anyone would do that eh?

ton

colin
    i recieved a pm from yojimbo like you do when you pm on mleh
    i opened the pm, it was from goog.
    it said ‘if you do not like it, then **** off’

like i said, it does not bother me
    the moderators on mleh must be able to look through and see who it was.

but for me the matter is closed.

rOcKeTdOg

fairy muff 🙂

Big-Pete
    Free Member

Hey Tony who has wussed out anyway?

Big-Pete
    Free Member

If you cant find anyone reaching the required muscle mass get someone with a huge gazzebo 🙂

ton

nick, i think
    i emailed him twice, no reply.
    he must have seen this post.

ton

we are now a foursome.
    the team is complete. 😆

racing_ralph
    Free Member

stop the bitching now – rd stop hiding behind the big fella and grow some

rOcKeTdOg

wut?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

you heard

rOcKeTdOg

i read, but not a clue what you are on about, have you read any of the above?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

all of it – doing yourself no favours. making yourself look like a bitter and resentful child

rOcKeTdOg

then i suggest you read it again rob, …hiding behind ton instead of posting on mleh?, is that what you mean?, well that’s hardly my fault is it
    otherwise, nope, not a clue what you are wittering on about

am i about to get an email with swear words in it now? 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

criticising people in what was tantamount to a conversation between 2 hard done by people on tinternet is bound to get a reaction, which is what you seem to like doing. if you and ton have common ground and don’t like mleh, email each other ffs. something about dirty linen and airing publicly?

rOcKeTdOg

mleh is great rob, there are just a few people on there that have an overinflated view of their own importance and spoil it.
    conversations on the internet are just that, on the internet, i couldn’t give a toss what goes on on mleh or here in real life, this is just a distraction while the beer cools and my tea cooks, some people don’t seem to realise that though and going as far as pm/emailing someone to insult them just confirms the suspension of reality that they seem to live in

anyway Ton says end it, so i will, if you want to continue blabbing and getting stressed by the internerd, help yourself, i’ll be having a beer 🙂

ton

ralph

but for me the matter is closed.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

ton – what?

goog
    Free Member

there are just a few people on there that have an overinflated view of their own importance and spoil it.
    conversations on the internet are just that, on the internet, i couldn’t give a toss what goes on on mleh or here in real life, this is just a distraction while the beer cools and my tea cooks, some people don’t seem to realise that though and going as far as pm/emailing someone to insult them just confirms the suspension of reality that they seem to live in

I lol’d

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Mayhem 18 Stone+ Team……’ is closed to new replies.