Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • mountain biking twerps
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

I’m sure it’s not me. but has anyone noticed that people who love riding bikes about have turned into assholes that spend all day on the internet debating the best cooker or how to line a **** carpet. or just tips on how not to be a dickhead. all this shit is obvious. and has cock all to do with bikes, or anything other than bikes! why do I keep popping in to this forum? I don’t need to know about audi estates!

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member
    batfink
    Free Member

bearnecessities
    kimbers

Bigdummy wrf did u find that pic ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

internet Kimbers 🙂 just turn the safety off and go explore 😳

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Ten years ago STW wasn’t so far up its harris with middle class wood burning Audi twattery.

piemonster

He missed out my super exciting ‘excel question’ thread

rudebwoy
    Free Member

kevevs– its always been thus-goes with the terriTory

steveoath
    Free Member

What tyres for a cooker in the back of an audi?

Stoner
    Free Member

Is it that time of Kevevs year again?

My, it comes round earlier and earlier….

BigDummy
    Free Member

how to line a **** carpet

I’m sure I’ve missed something, but I’m intrigued about what the swear was.

Or was it just a “####ing”?

Matt24k
    Free Member

Kevevs, did someone wee wee in your cornflakes this morning?
    You seem to be in an antagonistic mood today so maybe you could do us all a favour and switch off your browser until you are feeling better.
    Thanks in advance.

dudeofdoom

Post Bank Holiday ‘Blues’ I reckon 🙂

convert

How do you line a carpet (**** or otherwise)? I’m intrigued now.

bearnecessities’ post was amusing – you’d have to be a little odd to hold those views strongly enough to want to publish them, yet still keep on coming back. Maybe he doesn’t have any friends or something.

edit – I typed ‘s.u.m.m.a.t’ (without the dots) as the last word above – and it displayed ‘something’. That’s clever – and a bit weird you’d bother coding that.

aracer
    Free Member

Actually a bit late, Stoner. 10 months since his last – and he did two in a row then. I’m sure it used to be every 6 months.

Anyway I agree with him – idiots on here complaining about stuff like neighbours with chainsaws.

BigDummy
    Free Member

How do you line a carpet (**** or otherwise)? I’m intrigued now.

I really don’t think we can answer that question without knowing what the **** is, to be honest.

The procedure for lining a **** carpet is very different to the procedure for lining a **** carpet. One of them needs a plumb-line, talcum powder and a machete, and the other would usually need hot wax and a steady hand. You don’t want to mix that stuff up…

cookeaa

Meh, I sometimes feel my disdain for home based IT consultant, lumbersexuals welling up; blathering on about their coffee machines, SLR cameras, wood burning stoves and their German vanity vans…
    But then sometimes those same topics are oddly engaging… depends on your mood.

Ultimately most browsers have one of these: in the top right corner, so it’s quite easy to avoid the inanity of STW really…

martinhutch

Being

as

Jamie’s

holidaying

Looking at the frequency of this particular repost, I reckon we’ll hit peak Kevevs in about 8 months time.

I’m stocking up on seasoned firewood, 100% Arabica beans, craft beer and keeping a shotgun in the Q7 just in case.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I went in to John Lewis yesterday and they didn’t have a mohair liner for my man bag. I mean, come ooonnnn, people.

stevied
    Free Member

Maybe you should try mumsnet kevevs. Some proper debating going on there, they really do like a mass-debate..might be more up your street 🙂

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

So, OP, what do you want to discuss in the Chat section?
    Are Pubs only for people who want to get pissed?

You don’t have to read it or post you know. A bit jealous of people who have stuff in their life other than MTBs perhaps? 🙄

Cougar

I typed ‘s.u.m.m.a.t’ (without the dots) as the last word above – and it displayed ‘something’. That’s clever – and a bit weird you’d bother coding that.

It’s not specific code, just one of the words in swear filter. Why that particular word is there is a long and uninteresting story, so let’s just say “legacy reasons.”

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Why that particular word is there is a long and uninteresting story, so let’s just say “legacy reasons.”

Seem to remember that was one of Fred’s faves.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘mountain biking twerps’ is closed to new replies.