Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Mountain biking/ Knitting lodge
  • iolo
    Free Member

Mrs iolo is a knitting guru and gives many knitting courses in various beautiful locations throughout the Austrian Alps. I have a dream of getting somewhere to run as an MTB lodge.
    Speaking to my better half, this could be a thing in the not too distant future. Would the concept of mountain biking and knitting work be something you guys think might work – one partner goes biking while the other knits and learns new techniques and gets expert advice? Would this be something that might appeal and might make it easier to get a biking holiday out of it? It would be in the Austrian Alps somewhere.

km79
    Free Member

No.

jekkyl

maybe, but in the Uk. what about the kids? My wife is a crochet Guru! got patterns in several magazines and is hoping to give up work and go crochet full time!

mrlebowski
    Free Member

MTB & coffee…yep. Better make it strong, last night was a big one…
    MTB & beer….for sure…landlord, same again!
    MTB & pies….why yes Sir….don’t mind if I do.

MTB & knitting……can I get back to you on that?….

scaredypants

ask her about the people who come to her knitting courses, and more specifically about their partners

Both are fairly niche hobbies so a couple that’s sufficiently into both must be bloody rare

iolo
    Free Member

She has many in their 30s to 40s. Apparently, knitting is quite cool here in Austria.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

maybe, but in the Uk. what about the kids? My wife is a crochet Guru! got patterns in several magazines and is hoping to give up work and go crochet full time!

Mine Too, she’s a crochet mega nerd, 30 odd thousand followers on Instagram!

eviljoe
    Free Member

Knitted helmet covers?

Magical mystery tour via yarnbombed trees as signposts?

picnic
    Free Member

Oh yes, this absolutely appeals to me – I’ll be back in touch as soon as I find that dream knitting husband I’ve been searching so long for.

🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Mountain biking/ Knitting lodge’ is closed to new replies.