• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Mountain biking in the sun – where to go for a long weekend?
  • julians
    Free Member

Hi all,

I’m just starting to look for where we’ll go for our annual biking trip somewhere warm and dusty, and thought I’d look for recommendations from the forum.

Firstly a few constraints/requirements:-

-Needs to be able to cater for a long weekend (say wednesday night to sunday night), I’ve found in the past lots of places only want to do full weeks, so I know this will limit us.
    -Needs to be available in October or november. Due to various family commitments by most of us, October/november is really the only time of year we can do this.
    -We have been to the following areas in previous years, so fancy a change from these; sierra nevada in spain, faro/lagos in portugal, Malaga in spain, mallorca.
    -We’d be looking for lift assisted (be it via van or chair) singletrack,happy for it to be quite technical, just not massive gap jumps etc.

Any suggestions? I’m thinking that tenerife looks like it might be a good option, but wondering if anyone else has any ideas.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Mountain biking in the sun – where to go for a long weekend?’ is closed to new replies.