Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mountain biking in Lanzarote, my reccomendation
  • trekaround
    Free Member

Got back from Lanzarote last week, went for a ride while there. Went with a lad called Gavin ( lightningbolt on ere ) who owns a shop called Evolution bikes in costa teguise. He hired me a quality full sus Ghost bike ( don’t believe all that is written about this bike in junes mbr mag ), that handled the technical terrain he led me through with no probs. A really great way to see the island, just wish i hadn’t of waited till the end of my visit to go for the ride as i would of loved to have done a few more. As soon as i sus how to put pics on here i’ll post some up.
    Cheers Gavin, hope Tenerife was a huge success.

kaesae
    Free Member

Sounds good, I wouldn’t mind going on some MTB holidays!

v8ninety

Any piccys?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trekaround
    Free Member

[/url]
    Lanzarote 075 by our pics online, on Flickr[/img]
    [/url]
    Lanzarote 076 by our pics online, on Flickr[/img]
    [/url]
    Lanzarote 078 by our pics online, on Flickr[/img]
    [/url]
    Lanzarote 073 by our pics online, on Flickr[/img]

db

Looks good I’m off there in October (staying in Tias) and will be taking my bike. Might give Evolution a bell

thanks for the info
    db

lightningbolt
    Free Member

Cheers for the plug kevin. It was great to have you come riding with us. just a shame the weather was a bit off that day as the photos would have come out better if we had had the normal sun shine and blue skys we get here. Not been to tenerife yet going on the 18th and then off to vallnord bike park in Andorra first week in september after the busy summer so looking forward to that.
    db…..although Tias is very nice, there isn’t that much in the way of offroad single track riding in that area so feel free to get in touch nearer the time if you want to hook up and be shown the best stuff.

dickie
    Free Member

trekaround – where did you stay? Planning on taking a holiday 1st week in jan – any details would be great.
    Email in profile.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mountain biking in Lanzarote, my reccomendation’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts