Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mountain Bikers required for filming North Wales
  • whytetrash

Hi All looking for some people who are happy to be in a couple of videos for http://www.ridenorthwales.co.uk We are after a family group (mum dad couple of kids) to be filmed round Lyn Brenig and a group of 5 or so mates to be filmed round Alwen, we are looking for casual looking MTBers not Nick Craig! to show the sport is accessible to all, If you can help please contact Helen on info@ridenorthwales.co.uk ASAP filming could be this weekend 8th/9th if you are available or next few weeks if we can’t get volunteers that soon.

Hope you can help cheers Justin

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

the boy Craig had high hopes of becoming a video star . . .

whytetrash

Oh sorry have I really upset him? Maybe he could help out on some technical trails 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mt
    Free Member

Can I see the script, I’d like to make sure that it would move career in the right artistic direction. 🙂

project
    Free Member

Sounds like X FACTOR on bikes, but still a great idea.

whytetrash

MT some full frontal nudity…..but all in the best possible taste dahling 😆

Just riding along looking smiley type stuff really don’t be shy!

jarvo
    Free Member

Could well be up for it. Me, ‘er indoors, and our respective kids 4 and 7 were planning on heading up to Degla on Saturday, but can always detour to Llyn Brenig if needed.

Are they really sure they want a tubby, overweight, receding haired, mid 30’s man to show the sport is accessible to all? Especially on his 20 year old mountain bike? 😛

project
    Free Member

Are they really sure they want a tubby, overweight, receding haired, mid 30’s man to show the sport is accessible to all? Especially on his 20 year old mountain bike?

Average demographic for here then.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Bikers required for filming North Wales’ is closed to new replies.