Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Mountain bike DVD's Whish ones's are good
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Fancy a mountain bike DVD to help motivate me in these dark cold wet times….

Got the Retrospective DVD box set of the red bull rampages but that's it.

Which other ones are good?

Doug
    Free Member

I tend to enjoy DH DVD's more than FR so, in no particular order as they say, my top 3 is :-

Between The Tape (F1RST and The Tipping Point are technically better but I prefer the feel of this one)
    Earthed 3 (The Mega footage inches this one ahead of the other Earthed films IMO)
    Virtuous (Less well known European riders but I've watched it a fair few times over the last couple of months because it's a little different. There is some great riding, filming and editing in it)

kennyp
    Free Member

Haven't seen loads, but of the ones I have seen Roam is superb.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scruzer
    Free Member

I did this post same ime last year and for same reason. Seasons came up alot so did Roam quite alot. Funnily enough i never did get round to buing any… maybe i buy now cos i have just been checking out prices. Dont forget Amazon!

davy-g
    Free Member

New World Disorder 10, Kranked 8-Resolve, HOME, The Collective (by the producers of ROAM and Seasons)

bristolsurfer
    Free Member

Agree with Virtuous as one of the top DVDs. Excellent cinematography, good soundtrack and they actually manage to portray the ridiculous speed of good DHers.

himupstairs

'Home' from reset films..
    Nice local (scottish terrain), good local riders, various riding from downhill through pissing about in the woods with yer pals to street and trials.
    cracking shots too – all good
    http://www.resetfilms.co.uk/

rs
    Free Member

The steve peat section at the beginning of seasons is a good one, it'll either make you think f$%k it and go out and get wet and muddy or make you say F#%k it and go back to bed 🙂

spanishbarry
    Free Member

"Roam" is my favourite

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Earthed series. Tipping Point was good too.

There are some v.bland dvds around: 'tasteful' soundtracks, 'tasteful' camerawork, 'tastefully' edited but soulless and far too clean for such mucky fun.

robgarrioch

Not that your skills will need improving, but the Dirtschool DVD's quite good for a watch; inherent interest for mountain bikers.
    Earthed series is good, though the music can sometimes grate.

Coyote
    Free Member

Another vote for Seasons here.

Digger90
    Free Member

I have a whole bunch of mtb DVD's you could while away long dark winter nights watching…

– Clorophilla

– Earthed Boxed Set (i.e. Earthed 1, 2, 3 and 4)

– Counterparts (Aaron Chase)

– Unscene

– Disordely Conduct

– Super 8

– Anti Gravity 1

– Anti Gravity 2

– Rush

Plus some skills training/development DVD's:

– Tricks & Stunts

– Fundamentals (Dirt)

– Crank It Up

Plus 1 or 2 others I don't have to hand…..

I would prefer them to go as a job lot – will be cheap. Email me if interested.

dogmatix

if you want something a bit different 'the way bobby see's it' is an interesting documentary style film… really found it interesting myself but not to everyones taste…

http://www.poisonoakproductions.com/

unscene is a cool little roughly (relatively but still made well) made british vid…

love all the eartheds, the box set is a no brainer if you havent already got them…

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

I got a load for sale if interested, £5 posted each:

email me if interested – hehe 😀

sailor74
    Free Member

most mtb dvd's are just people riding bikes to music, pretty lame and lazy film making, not to mention boring, Films that break the mold a bit are F1RST, Klunkers and Freedom riders.

Check out the latter for some riding and trail building inspiration.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Mountain bike DVD's Whish ones's are good’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts