Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Mount Toubkal (or other Atlas Mountain holidays)
  • paulww
    Free Member

I am keen to do a challenging mountain biking tour in October/Novemember and was looking at the circuit around Mount Toubkal, possibly with KE Adventure. Want to head somewhere sunny with plenty climbs and techy descents if possible!!

Has anyone done this trip and recommend it? Or Aay other thoughts on possible alternatives?

meehaja
    Free Member

I walked the region and spent a lot of time thinning it would be a great destination for mountain biking. I’d want an uplift though!

bikinguru
    Free Member

If you haven’t booked that you could have a look at us http://www.mountainbikekerala.com we have tours going at that time in the Himalaya.

jimification
    Free Member

I’ve done a circuit around Toubkal with KE a couple of years ago. Not sure if it was the same trip…. It was a very good week, though. Mostly jeep track, rather than technical single track but lots of climbing and descending (7000ft of descent one day or something nuts like that). Feel free to email me (address in profile) if you have any questions or want any info…

I’ve had my eye on the Kerala singletrack trip for a while though 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mount Toubkal (or other Atlas Mountain holidays)’ is closed to new replies.