Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • MotoUnlockUk,Nochex. Scammers?
  • mucker

Having dropped my old sagem one too many times, my daughter recently gave me one of her old mobile phones, a sony ericsson K800i. This phone was locked to the 3 network and I'm on vodaphone. I found a website MotoUlockUk which advertised unlocking for the phone, I paid the fee thru a company called Nochex. However MotoUlockUk have sent me some prog. for unlocking motorola phones. I have tried to contact both companies but their 'contact us' pages seem to be snakes which swallow their own tails and remarkedly similar, Nochex has a banner at the bottom saying that its regulated by the FSA,however FSA say that the guidelines are voluntary (ie worthless) and have recommended I contact trading standards.
    The sums of money are paltry but I don't like the idea of some company (based in Clarendon Rd, Leeds) scamming me or anyone else, or having my bank details and not being contactable.
    Does anyone have any non violent,legal suggestions.

5lab

nochex used to be popular a few years ago – then paypal took over and no-one really uses nochex any more. I'd suggest going down to your local highstreet and getting someone there to do it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘MotoUnlockUk,Nochex. Scammers?’ is closed to new replies.