Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • motorola defy
  • bigbob38
    Free Member

Just ordered one! Have I made a mistake or is it as good as it looks?

Thanks
    Bob

mau00149
    Free Member

They do look good. Not heard of any bad reports. A few developed problems with one of the speakers but not that common. Upgradable to android 2.2 in the next couple of months.

Been looking at getting one as well but not sure of where to go for best deal as have been using O2 PAYG for past 5 years so out of touch with all the contracts etc

Conqueror
    Free Member

Ive got one and like it

never owned a t/s or android phone before

added peace of mind knowing it should last a while

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I’m on my third! Love it though, easily as good as a desire.

First kept restarting itself at random. second one, the ear speaker just stopped working. Both were only a week or so old.

Guy I know has a brand new one for sale, think he’s after about £225, he thinks it’s locked on orange as it came from them. He works for them, fairly high up, so nowt dodgy

blades2000
    Free Member

I have one and like it, my wife has a iPhone 3GS but I would not swap it. Camera is not the best and Android 2.1 has some problems(can’t view pictures in email when downloaded being the biggest) but 2.2 is coming…. one day.
    Overall I don’t regret getting one.

Nick

bigbob38
    Free Member

Along with the STW mini-massive maybe it was a good idea! Better than having a water-proof foam lined box to keep an i-phone in 😉
    Thanks guys

TheFunkyMonkey – Member
    I’m on my third! Love it though, easily as good as a desire.

First kept restarting itself at random. second one, the ear speaker just stopped working. Both were only a week or so old.

😕

Personally I’d be pretty f****d off.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘motorola defy’ is closed to new replies.