Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Motorcycle tour of France. (warning blog/photo content)
  • yodagoat
    Free Member

Here’s a wee link to a write up of a tour of france me and my girlfriend done a wee while back. Some sunshine for when its pishing it doon outside.
    http://yodagoat.blogspot.com/2011/12/hb-and-mike-do-france-part-1.html

the_lecht_rocks

yodagoat – could you give me an itinerary of places visited / route ?
    quite fancy your route next year….

we had an epic m/c tour this year from aberdeen to lake como via the swiss and austrian alps, combining the mosel and black forest as well as a wee bit of france….. epic stuff 🙂

yodagoat
    Free Member

No worries, will post one up over the next couple of days, I’m busy getting my shit together for Christmas just now. I done a solo European tour a couple of years earlier than the France trip. Got as far as slovenia. I’ll.put it up on my blog in the new year.

Cheers

Mike.

Davesport

Good post Yoda 😀

How’s the homebrew coming along ?

birky
    Free Member

8)

BTW I’ve got an 1150, same colours too … the fuel pump went awol on mine at 55k.

stanley

Love a bit of motorbike touring. Done European tours for the last few years- France, Spain, Germany (including the ring :-)), Italy, etc. All the famous passes.
    Just changed from a 1200GS to an RT, and have a BIG trip planned for next Summer- Northern loop through Norway, Sweden, etc., then down meandering through Poland, Romania, etc. Maybe to Turkey, then back up through Slovenia, etc. Can’t wait!!

Anyone fancy joining us for a few miles? Will be away 6-10 weeks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Motorcycle tour of France. (warning blog/photo content)’ is closed to new replies.