Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Motorbike riders are they all bell ends?
  • parkesie
    Free Member

driving down dual carriageway inside lane doing 70coming up to slow moving traffic mirror signal see motor bike a good 100m behind pull out accelerate slightly to keep pace with a merc that just came past. Motor bike keeps going right on to my rear bumper weaving about. As i clear the slower traffic i indicate left and start to move over after a few seconds keeping an eye on motor bike on my bumper then said motor bike decides to boot it to undertake. Shits himself and as by this point im fully in the inside lane.he was to busy sitting on my bumper weaving about to see orange flashy lights and a full change of lane. Then he gets all anker watch your mirrors.
    Ive seen you and your being a stupid unt now jog on to the emergency room

richcc
    Free Member

Well I am and the one you spotted are so I’d say yes that’s 100% of us 🙄

Cougar

One biker does not equal all bikers. Next question?

Jamie
    Free Member

….

wrightyson
    Free Member

No, but some certainly know the quickest route to a and e! Undertaking on a bike is truly stoopid!!

parkesie
    Free Member

throw in the 6 wheel to wheel going between 2 trucks. Maybe its something in the air around here.

yunki
    Free Member

without exception…

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol!

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Yep, we’re all all suicidal ****. Without exception.

Northwind

I’m a total c**t, it’s true. Ironically less so while on a motorbike than not. You’d see the exact same behavious (possibly bar the undertake) from any number of cars on an average drive over distance so I conclude that everyone everywhere must be a bellend based on that sample.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

You could say the same about cyclists mate, a bloke blatantly ran a red light and almost went straight into the side of my car yesterday. He was on a £1k+ bike dso wasn’t just a chav. Doesn’t make the rest of us a set of knobbers does it.

parkesie
    Free Member

everyones a knobber that could be the answer.

surfer
    Free Member

Lots of idiots on the roads in North Wales. Didnt do a scientific study, too busy avoiding them leaning onto my side of the road on bends!

MrNutt
    Free Member

I don’t have a motorbike but some how I feel I should be included as I am also a complete arse.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Whereas I do have a motorbike, and am also a total arse. What difference does a mode of transport make to your overall level of bell endedness?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

plenty of bell-ends in cars, if you want to generalise then BMW, Audi, Merc drivers are complete tossbags.

The guys probably a bell-end anyway, only time you’ve seen him was on a bike

mudmonster
    Free Member

+1 for bmw drivers

donsimon
    Free Member

I am a bell end but I don’t have a motorbike at the moment, should I buy one?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I ride motorcycles so I guess I must be a bell end too?….

Dino
    Free Member

Plenty of morons about on the road regardless,
    But homocyclists tend to have more than there fair share of idiots,
    that said they keep the donor service in business,
    so not all bad 😯

Zedsdead
    Free Member

It appears I am also a ‘homo’ too! 😯

I never realised! How am I going to tell my wife and kids!!!!!!!

grannygrinder
    Free Member

I ride a bike. Probably to quickly, but thats my problem. However undertaking on a bike is attempted suicide in my opinion. So, to conclude, he’s a knob but i’m not 8)

cbrsyd
    Free Member

Out riding the bike on a dual carriage. Clear day little traffic so a bit “pacy” nothing too quick around a 100 or so. Pull out to pass some slow moving traffic when this **** decides to indicate and pull out infront of me all at the same time. Slow down easily enough but have to brake pretty hard so end up close to his bumper. He then proceeds to creep past the cars in the inside lane. He is obviously pissed at the fact I’m much quicker than him so stays in the outside lane so I can’t get past. Stay’s in the outside lane for ages so eventually have to untake him to get past. Just as I start to undertake he signals left and swerves infront of me, total arse 😉

Dino
    Free Member

May wanted to have a quick look at your romper suit close up 😉

amplebrew

Oh dear……

There must be quite a few people that think I’m a ‘bell end’ or ‘homo’ 🙁

I have a motorbike, I own a 29er, I ride a singlespeed

and…….

I own 2 dogs, yes 2!!!!!!!!!

I must be beyond help 😯 lol

Zedsdead
    Free Member

holy macaroni amplebrew! You’re in an even worse position than me!

What are we to do?…

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Parkesie – so come on, what’s the worst kind of driving incident you have caused then? (genuinely interested)

Plus what you think you’re all goody tooshoe – come on pull the other one.

@amplebrew – now you’ve admitted you have two dogs and have a 29er whatever that is, you definitely need help 😯 😛

MrNutt
    Free Member

have you considered undertaking?

ivantate
    Free Member

BMW and motorbike or two here, not sure whether to go 29 or ss though.

I hate self righteous car drivers…..

‘i was doing the limit’
    ‘i indicated so it was right’
    ‘you were miles away when i pulled out’
    ‘i didnt see you’
    ‘i dont trust myself to have a bike. So i use the same poor skills in a metal box’
    ‘why should you get to the front of th queue’

etc…..

amplebrew

Zedsdead – Member
    holy macaroni amplebrew! You’re in an even worse position than me!

What are we to do?…

Sorry for the late reply…..

I was just hiding my motorbike, so no-one see’s it. I couldn’t stand the stigma 😆

onceinalifetime – Member

@amplebrew – now you’ve admitted you have two dogs and have a 29er whatever that is, you definitely need help

I think it’s too late for me!!!!!

I was too embarressed to mention it earlier…….

I also drive a transit van every day in work (although it’s not white, more a dirty silver) 😕

😆 😆 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

I have a suspicion that motorbikes and fast cars encourage some people to take more risks and do more tossery things.

amplebrew

I wonder if the folks doing idiotic things on bikes or in cars are just idiots in general and maybe their riding or driving just gives them more opportunities to show off their ‘talents.’ 😕

[Ok this thread is getting out of hand. One member is already having time out so time to close the thread. – mod]

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Motorbike riders are they all bell ends?’ is closed to new replies.