Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • motorbike commuting and car commuting
  • br
    Free Member

Concur on the cheap bikes. A buddy has just offloaded his 1996 zx6r for nearly a grand. Its been sat for the best part of 7 years rusting away…

It had low miles but the only service it had ever had was one I did when he moved house and was going to sell it, about 4 years ago – and it didn’t move again.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

A buddy has just offloaded his 1996 zx6r for nearly a grand. Its been sat for the best part of 7 years rusting away…

It had low miles but the only service it had ever had was one I did when he moved house and was going to sell it, about 4 years ago – and it didn’t move again

To be honest, I wouldn’t go near that with a barge pole. I’d rather have average or higher miles, frequent servicing and regualar use.

fontmoss
    Free Member

Plus fuel of course, which depends on you location, routes and how little you care about being cattle-crushed into sweaty boxes with ill people for twice the fuel cost of your normal car journey…, might cost you a bit

after losing out on getting a lift to/from scotland yet again I think this may be quite a strong argument..

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘motorbike commuting and car commuting’ is closed to new replies.