Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Motorbike collides with cyclists.
  • ska-49
    Free Member

Not sure if this has been done..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dNFaAqS2f18#!
    Looks like the helmet saved him!

stufive
    Free Member

Didnt even brake did he? where the hell was he looking

sv

Target fixation?

antigee

this bit gives a clue I think

This location it is pretty common for riders to sometimes go wide exiting the turn. It is very unfortunate, and a rare case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time

so i guess concentrating on not leaving road rather than looking what was in road – should have hit the dirt not the cyclist but then again it is “rare case”

PiknMix
    Free Member

Wow, he just mows them down! scary footage.

scotroutes

Shadows on the road suggesthe might have been looking into the sun on the exit of the corner too. Or was he too busy looking at the person on the hill holding a video camera?

br
    Free Member

Shadows on the road suggesthe might have been looking into the sun on the exit of the corner too. Or was he too busy looking at the person on the hill holding a video camera?

Nah, sun was high and he’d a dark visor.

Half way around the corner he just panicked, closed the throttle (you could hear that there were no revs) and probably used the rear brake.

Neither of those things would really slow him down.

I reckon an inexperienced rider who didn’t want to use the front brake.

antigee

scotroutes – Member

……Or was he too busy looking at the person on the hill holding a video camera?

think might be right in the rerun from 12secs on and for 3 or 4 secs he is looking up to the camera not in front

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Motorbike collides with cyclists.’ is closed to new replies.