Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • MotoGP: Casey Stoner to retire at the end of the season
  • Kato
    Kato

Bah a minute too late

donsimon
    Free Member

Injuries? Hasn’t he been carrying around a dodgy wrist for a while? A couple of operations and arm pump this year, no?

Muke
    Free Member

I think its has a bit to do with mrs and junior stoner as well

Pigface
    Free Member

Bye bye u boring sod

legend
    Free Member

Pigface – Member

Bye bye u boring sod

don’t be an arse. The only boring sod that’s ever managed to truely* reign in a Ducati GP bike!

*not just sporadic form like Capirossi and Bayliss had

nickhart
    Free Member

I’d love to be a boring sod like that. He went from crashing every week to being world champ. He owned that Ducati like no one else could and seems to be a reasonable bloke. Not a character like Rossi or simoncelli but a damn good rider. Hope he’s stored enough acorns to have a happy retirement. Hope cal gets a shot at the Honda………..

lazybike
    Free Member

It might be contract negotiation time…..he’s got an extra mouth to feed now!…..

He does like a whinge though…

higthepig
    Free Member

Never warmed to him, wish him well though, bet the others are considering their options with a big seat available next year now.

beanie
    Free Member

Heading for super v8’s back home maybe? He did have a good test in one not so long ago.

Pigface
    Free Member

Someone with the modest name of Legend calls me an arse woohoo I have hit the big time 😀

tails
    Free Member

Wish I could retire at 27!

RustySpanner

From the other thread: 🙂

Hell of a shame.

He’s a better rider than Rossi, possibly the best of all time.
    Shame he’s not going to be around to prove it.

I like his attitude as well, Rossi’s has always come across as a two faced little sod and I’m quite glad he’s failed at Ducati.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out…

M6TTF
    Free Member

Only rider with less charisma than little Danny – only thing I’ll miss is his missus holding his brolly, lurverley! But damn he can ride I’ll give him that

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘MotoGP: Casey Stoner to retire at the end of the season’ is closed to new replies.