Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • motobike sound effects or police siren thing!
  • meeeee
    Free Member

anyone know where i can get one of the handlebar motorbike sound things that you twist and they make a bike noise?

Or one of those horns with police / fire / ambulance sirens?

Used to see them everywhere when i was a kid but struggling to find one now… although theres a shortage of 'tat' bike shops near me!

Its for my little nephew (honest!!!) for christmas

meeeee
    Free Member

Doh!!! Now why didnt i think of Ebay!

Thanks

although not sure my nephews parents will be thanking me for getting him this if they are still as annoying as my dad found the on i had on my bike lol

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    user-removed
    Free Member

😯

Want one for my pootling-about bike!

0091paddy
    Free Member

Halfords sell the motorbike rev thingy.

willy
    Free Member

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Motor-Horn-Childrens-Games-Novelty/dp/B0021K559I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1260935552&sr=8-6
    motorbike rev things… youve made me want one now… i think il have to but one…

spooky_b329

We used to have one that was the size of a small red deoderant can, push button on top that handily locked on 🙂

As kids on holiday, we used to play with it on country lanes when stuck behind sunday drivers. Stick it out the window, if the car in front had its windows down, it would invariably pull over and we'd sail past waving, and playing an alternative siren 🙂

Great fun, though it was painfully loud without it being pressed against your ear!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘motobike sound effects or police siren thing!’ is closed to new replies.