Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)
  • Moto GP 2016
  • joefm

What can Nicky do on home turf?!

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/motogp/2016/october/motogp-nicky-hayden-back-on-repsol-honda-as-pedrosa-replacement/

He’s from USA. Thought he had a great weekend and happy to see him back on that bike.

Cal’s ride was brilliant. Wish MM had stayed on the bike for a fight with Cal but as he responded to Cal’s pace he went down. Shows how fast he was.

That was nerve wracking last few laps. Stoked.

Moe

Cal calls for factory support

…….. maybe the answer is there in his own words ……. his track record of loyalty to his MotoGP teams?

Pigface
    Free Member

Woohoo go Dovi 😆

salad_dodger

Looked like a great race until the frontrunner started falling off. After that it was rather dull. Great to see Dovi on the top step though.

epicyclo

Disappointing to see Crutchlow go down. Again.

He reminds me so much of watching Gardner. The talent is there, but there’s no half measures, it’s do or die.

Entertaining, but not getting points. I suppose it’s a worthwhile strategy because this year he has certainly stamped his mark on the series, and when you see that he can run with the likes of Marquez, next year is going to be very interesting.

What on earth has happened to Smith? He’s faded right out. I had him pegged as the best of the British riders.

joefm

Smith is coming back from a pretty serious leg injury at an endurance race. But his year has been bad before that, his team have just not managed to adapt the bike to the new tyres.

As for Cal falling off, un equal machinery plays a part but that Honda has been difficult. It’s only hidden by the talents of Marquez

epicyclo

joefm – Member
    …As for Cal falling off, un equal machinery plays a part but that Honda has been difficult. It’s only hidden by the talents of Marquez

That’s why I compare him to Gardner. He’s riding a bike beyond its limits. Pays off sometimes… 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2016’ is closed to new replies.