Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 167 total)
  • Moto GP 2016
  • lazybike
    Free Member

My recording ended just after the restart..pleased for Miller.

Pigface
    Free Member

Miller = clown 😆

Apart from this he has been out of his depth for 2 seasons, like Anthony West great in the wet will crash in the dry*

* I don’t like Miller 😆

Great for Redding

epicyclo

Pigface – Member
    * I don’t like Miller

Australians are usually unpopular in the UK when they’re winning MotoGP. I remember the remarks about Doohan, Stoner, and several others.

Pigface
    Free Member

Liked Doohan and Gardner, Vermullen for some reason never really made it in MotoGP and I like him. Garry McCoy was great fun.

Stoner is just a moaning gimp 😆

So it’s not all Australian riders 😉

epicyclo

Pigface – Member
    …Stoner is just a moaning gimp

No he wasn’t. He was proven right when the GOAT couldn’t handle the bike that Stoner was complaining about. And don’t forget Stoner won the Championship on it.

Pigface
    Free Member

You have your opinion I have mine 😀

5thElefant
    Free Member

No he wasn’t. He was proven right when the GOAT couldn’t handle the bike that Stoner was complaining about. And don’t forget Stoner won the Championship on it.

No he didn’t.

But he did win 4 races and had 4 other podiums that year. Rossi then pottered around at the back at the test the day after the season finished (and Stoner set the fastest time on the Honda).

Pigface
    Free Member

Wow Calamity Cal gets on the podium in a lottery race and then has a pop at other riders not having big enough balls 😆 stay classy Cal you clown.

dlr

I (along with his team manager by the looks of it) was still expecting him to crash on the straight before the finish line

Changeable condition races are at least more interesting on the whole. It’s almost like Yamaha and Ducati (especially) don’t want to win…

zanelad
    Free Member

Wow Calamity Cal gets on the podium in a lottery race and then has a pop at other riders not having big enough balls stay classy Cal you clown.

He does make it hard to warm to him. I don’t think he does himself any favours when he comes across as petulant as he seems.

lazybike
    Free Member

He does seem a bit prickly…it looked like he kicked his leg out at Redding when he tried to get under him.

Pigface
    Free Member

Cracking result today, good ride from Redding, usual fayre from Crutchlow

simondbarnes

usual fayre from Crutchlow

Yeah, he seems to jump the start in every race.

salad_dodger

Superb race! Hopefully that will shut the haters up for a while although Cal’s sense of humour will be lost on many.

joefm

Amazing!

5thElefant
    Free Member

Baz was the ride of the day. He hardly got a mention.

Pigface
    Free Member

Ooooh Cal wins in the wet, whhoopdy doo 😉 fair play can’t take that away from him.

I guess I am still a hater 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

Mcphee wins as well, good job.

weeksy

How’s that possibly PF? First gp win in over 30 years

simondbarnes

Mcphee wins as well, good job.

Yup. Well chuffed for him 🙂

5thElefant
    Free Member

35 years and broken by no.35. Nice symmetry 🙂

vongassit
    Free Member

Good to see we now have a classy winner , well done McPhee.

salad_dodger

Bad day for the Cal haters once again. Great MotoGP race.

Pigface
    Free Member

Well he didn’t win, so not so bad 😆

Brilliant for Vinales and Suzuki

trailhound101

What a cracking race – heart was in my mouth for the last 5 or 6 laps. Great podium – something for everyone (except the Cal haters)

weeksy

Lol it baffles me how they still can’t see he’s the best UK talent by miles and miles.

pondo
    Free Member

Does Cal got haters? Fairly indifferent to him as a person but he’s a great rider, awesome ride today. 🙂

Moe

Well, you have to say that with eight (different) winners in as many races, it really does give better value than F1. pity the championship doesn’t reflect that.

Pigface
    Free Member

Pedrosa has broken his collar bone.

Moe

🙁 ….. that was a bitch of a highside!

Matt24k
    Free Member

Sure was. Pedrosa out with broken collar bone.
    Laverty apparently OK.
    Marquez manages to almost hold it on his knee/elbow but jumps straight back on.

Pigface
    Free Member

Is Lorenzo out as well?

vongassit
    Free Member

Lorenzo’s fine , afaik. Time to make aMarquez voodoo doll & start chucking about the room 😆

Matt24k
    Free Member

I reckon your doll must have been wearing Yamaha instead of Honda kit 😀

jim25

I knew it was possible, but I didn’t expect to see it happen this morning!
    Well done MM93. It’s been a great season this year, let’s see what can happen in the last few races

vongassit
    Free Member

As if getting up at 5.40 wasnt bad enough, the sudden deflation was crippling. It was the longest of long shots ,Cest la vie 😥

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

So much for the Michelin tyres suiting Rossi and the M1. I’ve never known him make so many unforced errors.

Fair play to Marc for being able to win so emphatically with a bike/tyre/electronics combination that has been causing so much grief for the other Honda riders.

Pigface
    Free Member

I think he is a total a hole but FairPlay to Crutchlow, two wins in the season, can’t argue with that.

weeksy

Nice PF, I like a man who can accept he may be wrong.

Brilliant ride by him if you ask me. Possibly helped by lack of dry setup time for everyone, but still, outstanding ride.

I think watching his interviews this year someone has had a word with him about how he’s coming over and he’s sorted the attitude.

I loved his reaction to Rossi, using vague lipreading he says something like
    “I saw it was you on my pit board and thought Oh No”
    Rossi laughed and gave him the finger. I laughed lots.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2016’ is closed to new replies.