Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 438 total)
  • Moto GP 2015
  • MSP

When does the replay go on ITV? I keep missing it.

br
    Free Member

But I’ve always paid to watch it in HD, £6 if I remember.

We’ve BT Broadband, and MotoGP was the key reason of why I stayed with them.

Pigface
    Free Member

😆 what’s your opinion on that last corner dude up?

Pigface
    Free Member

Dust up 😆

deviant
    Free Member

Neither man was going to yield, to be honest I expected them both to go down on the last lap such is the desire to win from both riders!

According to the rules if you gain a place running off track you get penalised, Rossi entered the corner in first place, the incident occurred and he ran off track, he rejoined in first….no case to answer IMO.

I’m sure Marquez will give it back later this season, he’s known for his hard moved himself, he just came up against the wrong bloke today….Rossi never blinks in a game of chicken, Marquez would do well to remember that.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

From the camera angle at the time it really looked like maquez was ahead. I winced half expecting rossi to drop it. I couldnt believe he powered through the trap to the finish line. It shows the hunger hes got for this years title.

Fair result in the end and neither really lost out so all in all a fitting result. Jorge did well , not sure what happened to Dovi recently.

reedspeed
    Free Member

Rossi !

epicyclo

The season just gets better each race…

Rossi would be so pleased Marquez didn’t bin it. Handy to have another rider between you and the main opposition. 🙂

And Crutchlow stayed on!

tiggs121
    Free Member

I reckon Marquez isn’t out of this season yet. I few wins and he’s right back in it.

I hope Rossi does it though.

LS
    Free Member

If it had been anyone else other than Rossi that MM tried that with he’d likely have got away with it (lets face it, he’s done so plenty in the past!) but he’s finally up against someone who is his equal, and it’s clearly riling Marc.

Serious tension in this house watching it yesterday, we just knew something was going to kick off. From the camera angles as the incident unfolded you saw Rossi disappear into the gravel but it took a couple of seconds before the shot changed and you saw him still on the bike, the longest couple of seconds of my life 😆

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

That Moto3 race was a cracker once again 😯
    The last chicane at Assen is the daftest corner in motorcycle racing.God knows how many last lap ‘incidents’ have happened there over the years.
    I just saw a short clip of ‘The Doctor’ at Goodwood today,I think he was on a M1 in King Kenny’s colours,he rode it into the house!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Marc is danger to other riders, Rossi is aggressive but he has almost always been clinical – with Marc you can visibly see the red mist descending in the way he rides.

He will end up either killing himself or someone else.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

The dog obviously watched as today he put a move on me Rossi/MM would have been proud of and high sided me into the nettles. 😀

pondo

He will end up either killing himself or someone else.

120+ GPs since 2008 and he hasn’t done either yet, he seems to be doing ok to me. He HAD to have a go at the last chicane, and if the positions had been reversed, Vale would have done the same. I suspect the only difference is, if it had been Vale making the move, Marc wouldn’t have made it over the line first… 🙂

Fantastic race (my brother went, jealous.com), absolute hats off to the both of them – thought Rossi had it in the bag when he had that slim half second on the last lap, how Marquez made that up I’ve no idea! 🙂 Tough move, but he made contact whilst still second wheel, don’t see an issue with Rossi taking the win after being bumped across the inside of the corner.

salad_dodger

Great race at long last. Probably the first one of the season that I’ve watched from beginning to end. Moto3 is still the best racing though – those riders are bonkers and make MM look tame in comparison.

5thElefant
    Free Member

To quote Max Biaggi: “It’s not ballroom dancing”

Rorschach
    Free Member

To quote Max Biaggi “wwwaaaaaaaahhhhh iiit’s nooooot faaaaair bllaaaaaaaaarrrrhh” 😉

5thElefant
    Free Member

That’s MM 😆

Rorschach
    Free Member

I thought Marquez would be more sanguine about it tbh….once you let Rossi under your skin it’s all over 8)

epicyclo

I’ve watched that MM/Rossi incident a few times.

Rossi gave his bike a handful right after the nudge so his front wheel was up when he hit the gravel.

Either that was phenomenal reactions (quite possible) or the old fox had it planned. 🙂

But Ajo crossing the line on his knees a few corners after he should have crashed raises the awesome stakes a bit.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Honda can suck my balls for protesting that 😛

Awesome win by the GOAT!

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Epicyclo Ajo’s been practicing those get offs.Here he is at Montmello last season 😯

epicyclo

Oh boy, Ajo is going to be fun to watch when he gets into MotoGP then.

I like to watch riders who don’t give up.

Pigface
    Free Member

Moaner didn’t have a good 8hrs 😯 get better soon.

Muke
    Free Member
    Pigface
    Free Member

Great result 😆

Miller making friends 😆

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Misted up visor? Lorenzo’s going to get a bollocking!

divenwob
    Free Member

Well crap weather but great to be there and hear VR fan club cheer and then clap a certain fallen rider. 😆

Muke
    Free Member

Well who would of predicted that podium ?

simondbarnes

Crazy race

Pigface
    Free Member

Not me, 😆 Redding was on the deck for Gods sake 😯

Good for Rossi and the title

MSP

I hope this gives Redding a bit of a confidence boost, he hasn’t done as well in motogp as I thought he would.

Muke
    Free Member

😕 Rossi messing with Lorenzos head during the bike swap over in this mornings practice or unsafe release by the 99 crew ?

selaciosa
    Free Member

Rossi messing with Lorenzos head during the bike swap over in this mornings practice or unsafe release by the 99 crew ?

Rossi knew what he was doing the cheeky little scamp 😉

Can’t wait to see how these last 4 races pan out

almightydutch
    Free Member

As per the Moto GP itself was mundane compared to support races, Moto3 was amazing again!!! Gutted Mr Kent didn’t use his head a bit more.

GP was the usual JL99 clear off and manage gap, shame for MM93 falling as we needed someone to fight Jorge but couldn’t fault Dani’s effot in stopping Vale. Not seen moves like that from Pedro in years!!!

Pigface
    Free Member

being a cynic it is contract time in the Honda camp 😆

Can Rossi do it???? Not sure to be honest

jim25

What an incredible race this morning!!

Pigface
    Free Member

Yes mind blowing race 😯 it was like GP3 but on the big bikes.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I’ve never seen Jlo look happy coming second before. The top 4 clearly loved every minute.

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 438 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2015’ is closed to new replies.