Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 438 total)
  • Moto GP 2015
  • Muke
    Free Member

Pedrosa to undergo surgery, out for two races.

Hiroshi Aoyama will join Marc Marquez for the next two rounds.

Pigface
    Free Member

Late to the party due to unforeseen circumstances 😕

What a race, Rossi was brilliant as was Dovi.

Suzuki scoring points on return was great for the whole circus. Cal is a chump as I have been saying for years.

Next round in Texas which is a MM track.

weeksy

The same chump who’s been our best hope of a win in the class for 20 years? Do I need to copy and paste his results on the tech3 bike?

5thElefant
    Free Member

It’s tough being in the top 20 riders in the world and not in the top 3. You get called a chump…

cyclelife
    Free Member

That’s life! Cal is not good enough to be any higher than he already is, Smith will do better overhaul and possibly Redding.

5thElefant
    Free Member

It’s all about the bike, tyres, rider and team combined. Just look what happened when Rossi took over from Stoner. It made him look shit. Cal has never been on a top bike in a top team. If he’d kept his big gob shut he might be now, and he might be in the top 3. We’ll never know.

Pigface
    Free Member

The Cal fans? What has he won? 2 super sport titles yet he yaps his trap like a Swansea fish wife.

It’s a results driven business 😆

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

our best hope of a win

Lolwut? Now, I like seeing a Brit win as much as any other but if you want my support you really do have to have a modicum of class and/or personality, neither of which Cal seems to have.

weeksy

Does Marquez have either? Hmm not really. Lacking in respect with overtaking, hence class too and very little in the way of personality it seems too.

Smith and Scott are not in the same league as Cal for me, they’ve got a long way before I think of either as potential winners.

weeksy

Pigface, what have any brit riders won? Especially in the big leagues, nothing at all. Holding that against him is crazy.

epicyclo

weeksy – Member
    Smith and Scott are not in the same league as Cal for me, they’ve got a long way before I think of either as potential winners.

Smith is way better where it counts – on the leader board. Far ahead of Crutchlow. He doesn’t have a runaway mouth, and it’s easy to underestimate him.

For that matter Redding was 7 points ahead of Crutchlow at the end of last season.

Pigface
    Free Member

You are calling me crazy when you say Redding isn’t as good as Cal, have you forgotten his Moto 2 performances? Redding is a class act. Class being something Gobby Cal knows nothing about 😆

MSP

For a period Cal was getting in amongst the the leaders on a weaker bike, it was pretty impressive while it lasted, Smith and Reading aren’t even close to doing that. I reckon Reading could be the one to move up to that kind of level, but at the moment it is just potential and there is a pack full of potential and only a few realistic race winners.

Cal couldn’t sustain that level of performance though and had slipped back into the bikes natural territory even before going to Ducati.

5thElefant
    Free Member

When Lowes calms down then we might just see the next Barry Sheene.

epicyclo

MSP – Member
    For a period Cal was getting in amongst the the leaders on a weaker bike, it was pretty impressive while it lasted, Smith and Reading aren’t even close to doing that…

You can ride like a maniac and break/fall off the bike to get in front for a bit, or you can ride the bike to finish. Crossing the finish line is when it counts, anything else is a waste of effort.

Smith and Redding have demonstrated with real results last year that they can do this better than Crutchlow.

MSP

He has been on the podium 6 times, with a 2nd tier team. Smith and Reddings results need to match that first.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

weeksy – Member

Do I need to copy and paste his results on the tech3 bike?

No, you don’t.

2011 – beaten by Colin Edwards
    2012 – beaten by Andrea Dovizioso
    2013 – beats Bradley Smith

Pigface
    Free Member

Go go Danny Kent 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

And now Sam Lowes brilliant 😆

leegee

I’m so pleased for Lowes after all the dramas and nearlys.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Daffuq’s happened to Carol Vordermans hair?! She looks like she should be in a Motley Crue tribute band!!

epicyclo

Well, here’s the chance for Crutchlow to show his stuff. No pressure on the Brits, eh? 🙂

rossi46
    Free Member

Marquez back to his brilliant best, I mean who was really going to beat him- he officially owns this place!
    Brilliant day for the Brits- what a race for Sam Lowes- bashed up good and proper. Trooper!

epicyclo

The shot of Rossi’s tyre at the end says it all.

Smith let his results do the talking again.

Felt sorry for Redding – anyone reckon the pressure got to him?

namastebuzz
    Free Member

I think Rossi will be delighted with 3rd at a track that doesn’t suit the Yamaha.

Great day for the Brits in Moto2 and 3. 🙂

I wonder if Stoner will get persuaded to ride shotgun for Marquez?

5thElefant
    Free Member

Not a bad day for wsb either.

Pigface
    Free Member

Smith does Gobby 😆

Dovi and the Ducati very impressive

No way Stoner is coming back.

epicyclo

Pigface – Member
    …No way Stoner is coming back.

Isn’t he doing the Suzuka 8 Hour – or do I have that wrong?

Pigface
    Free Member

Yes I think he is but I should say he isn’t coming back to MotoGP

5thElefant
    Free Member

He’s said he wanted to yesterday but Honda said no.

epicyclo

5thElefant – Member
    He’s said he wanted to yesterday but Honda said no.

I wondered why he hadn’t been slotted in.

Here’s the link

Pigface
    Free Member

Honda speak for he isn’t quick enough or would cause a bit of disharmony?

epicyclo

I suspect they didn’t want a potential rival for Marquez, even temporarily. Or maybe the Marquez camp vetoed it.

RickDraper
    Free Member

What a **** win for Rossi! Beast of a ride.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

What a **** win for Rossi! Beast of a ride.

Indeed. Brilliant stuff from the Master.

Marquez lost his rag – he knew his goose was cooked but didn’t want to let it go and crashed as a result. If he’d just let it happen he could have settled for second and 20pts instead of nothing.

Good last lap by Critchlow to get 3rd.

Pigface
    Free Member

OMFG 😯 just a magician

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Masterclass!

vinnyeh

Awesome*

*It’d be churlish to mention tyres.

jim25

The GOAT.

Muke
    Free Member

😀 That performance by Vale finished off a great day of couch potato motor sport for me.

On a sadder note I hope James Puttrell and Jordy de Jonge are going to be ok following a nasty looking crash in the BSB Supersport 600 race. Was a bit too similar to the Marco Simoncelli crash for my liking 😥

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 438 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2015’ is closed to new replies.