• This topic has 815 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Muke.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 816 total)
  • Moto GP 2013
  • weeksy

Cal is doing exactly what i’d expect… he’s a bloody quick lad… admittedly though it is VERY impressive.

Rossi was on the 2012 bike yesterday apparently due to electrical issues… i dunno about today.

Pigface
    Free Member

Bradl going very well, amazed at the pace of Marquez I know he is very good but this quick so soon and consistent is very impressive.

rossi46
    Free Member

Careless Chucker

😆

rossi46
    Free Member

Found this picture on Bennets site :

‘MotoGP rookie Marc Marquez, 4th fastest at the Sepang tests, elbow dragging and on it. He’s just starting to get to grips with the set-up of his Repsol Honda RC213V, news the rest of the MotoGP riders don’t want to hear… Just wait till he’s dialled in.’

Just awesome- he’s only ridden the thing 3 times 😯

rossi46
    Free Member

Gino Rea Starting his own team just so he can go race in 2013!
    Good luck to him, i think he did well last season 😉

giantx4
    Free Member

Marquez looks good yes!!… I feel it could be a good season…

Pigface
    Free Member

Test in Texas will be really interesting.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Funny how Motogp has been pretty uninteresting since Rossi hasn’t been doing so well. The sport needs him, or someone like him at the top. Look at the current and recent contenders – Stoner, Lorenzo and Pedrosa – blisteringly quick but about as charismatic and interesting as a sack of spuds. Lorenzo with his attempts at quirky race victory celebrations – give it up sunshine, you might be quick but you’ll never be Rossi. Stoner and all his excuses. Pedrosa just a straight up misery. If you haven’t guessed I’m a big Rossi fan, but I still think I have a point, bias aside

Pigface
    Free Member

Apart from Stoner has taken his ball and gone home to V8 bumper cars in Australia.

wilko1999
    Free Member

I know, thats why I added ‘recent’ as well as ‘current’. Much as I’m no big fan of Stoner, it is a shame he has gone

rossi46
    Free Member

Here’s another angle of the picture of Marquez up there /\

And that was his 3rd session on the big bike! This season is going to be a belter 8)

eugeo81
    Free Member

I have just saw the times posted at todays private test from Austin Texas where HRC, Yamaha and LCR honda are. No surprise that Marquez is the fastest and top of the time sheets by lunch. That boy is well in contention for the championship this year. I cannot wait for it to start next month!

Pigface
    Free Member

Pedrosa 4th mmmmmm I think we need to see a whole day. Marquez is amazing, he handled the pressure in Moto2 as well but did have a few hiccups. 4 genuine race winners lining up at every race and some really quick satellite teams. I agree its going to be amazing 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Suzuki testing MotoGP bike in Barcelona in June 😛

rossi46
    Free Member

The kid is fastest by a long way aswell……. 8)

1. Marc Márquez – Repsol Honda Team – 55 laps – 2’04.619

2. Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – 59 laps – 2’05.047

3. Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing – 54 laps – 2’05.291

4. Stefan Bradl – LCR Honda MotoGP – 50 laps – 2’06.053

5. Valentino Rossi – Yamaha Factory Racing – 68 laps – 2’06.507

rossi46
    Free Member

Here’s the new Yamaha- basically the same as it was in 2010 (more or less) but without Fiat splashed down the side of it.

Hope to see it at the front alot this year 😉

RustySpanner

Not a chance, sadly.

Honda’s year this time.
    Next year has possibilities for potentially the best season ever.

Shame Yamaha have given in and renaged on their promises to provide Herve’s crew with decent machinery – looks like we won’t see a fair fight, yet again.

Have you picked up this weeks MCN btw?
    Great interview with Rossi – even he can’t understand how good Stoner was on the Ducati. 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Wet Saturday At Jerez -J Lo fastest and the two Honda’s following. Mind you the Ducati’s look like continuing to be faster in the wet than they are in the dry. Good ride by Andrea Iannone 😀

Great interview with Rossi – even he can’t understand how good Stoner was on the Ducati.

Not sure anyone knows how good Stoner was, or why. Maybe if Ducati could figure that out, they could sort out the handling issues.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Ooof Pramac Ducati in 4th and Lorenzo in front by a second.

Strange thins happen in the wet!

RustySpanner

Not sure anyone knows how good Stoner was, or why.

Rossi would appear to know exactly how good he was – have a read of the article.

Talent is the only rational explanation as to the why – but for the details, well, only Stoner knows & he’s not telling 😀

rossi46
    Free Member
    br
    Free Member

Vale will be praying for mixed conditions this year then.

rossi46
    Free Member

Cal Crutchlow fastest today- looks like he has all the toys, Bradley Smith was 11th 😆

epicyclo

Good to see Rossi is back.

We now know just how good Stoner was though.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Free practice for Losail GP now on Eurosport. Bring it on 🙂

Tom-B
    Free Member

Also on freeview 301 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

Danny Kent having a mare on the Tech3 in Moto2

br
    Free Member

Early prediction for Sunday:

Rossi, Lorenzo and Marquez on the podium with Cal as my outside bet.

Plus Scott for Moto2 glory, or a 2nd 🙂

rossi46
    Free Member

Cal Crutchlow is on it!
    Rossi right where he needs to be, Marquez doing what we expected- but what’s going on with Pedrosa?

Qualifying is going to be interesting!

Thank god iv’e got Eurosport Player. 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Qualifying is just willy waving IMO, anywhere on front 2 rows and they should be fine, getting a good start and tyre management are more important. Cal flying 😆 cant wait for the race

rossi46
    Free Member

willy waving

It’s always good to have bragging rights 😆

Loving the way Dovi was riding that Ducati, Much better than a month ago and he seems to be comfortable slinging it into the bends. Really want Ducati back at the front- but yes, let’s wait till the race 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Come on Cal- that is all 😀

iamhimsoiam
    Free Member

Back to the Stoner front, When you get the riders saying he in
    a league of his own what do we or any of the pundits know.
    They all thought they could win on that Ducati when they seen
    what stoner was doing and failed miserably quite funny really.
    Now we see Rossi go back to Yamaha to try and regain some dignity.
    I’ll get my coat. LOL

Pigface
    Free Member

😆 😆 brilliant

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Amazing Rossi is back, about time WAY HAY. 😀

theflatboy
    Free Member

Incredible exchange of overtakes between Marquez and Rossi, great stuff.

chojin
    Free Member

Enjoyed that! Great race 8)

boblo
    Free Member

Anybody know how Smith ended up with a MotoGP ride? He wasn’t up to much in Moto2 last year but still ended up in the premier class. Not trolling, genuinely interested how it came about.

Good to see Rossi back to his old tricks 🙂

weeksy

You could see the difference in the two Yams on the straight. So I have nothing but sympathy for Cal.

If he were on the 46 bike he’d never have made that mistake as he’d have been chasing Jorge. He proved as much tonight as Rossi I think.

weeksy

Where is rusty spanner to nighty?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 816 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2013’ is closed to new replies.