• This topic has 815 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Muke.
Viewing 16 posts - 801 through 816 (of 816 total)
  • Moto GP 2013
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Yes Pedrosa will be the best rider to never win a world championship

after soo many years of trying ….8 years he’s been on the HRC factory team 😉

robbieh
    Free Member

What a great days racing, congrats to Maverick really pleased for him. What a **** Pol is binning it when he did’nt have to try so hard. fantastic scrap in Moto GP but now I’m wondering what Cal will do next year after binning the Yam so often and now going to a bad handling Ducati. does Bradley have rear view mirrors? He seems to move over whenever someone gets behind.

rossi46
    Free Member

Well that’s the beginning of an era (Marquez) and also the end of an era (BT). Happy and sad all at once!
    I can see Marquez being the new Rossi some years from now- 20 years old and already a 3 time champion!
    I haven’t got BT and neither will I be getting it. I will not pay a premium price to subsidize a bunch of Wendyball berks. Hopefully Dorna will see that ratings have dropped and do something about it. But as a motorcycle racing fan I am disgusted not to be able to watch my favorite sport at the dawn of an exciting new era.

JCL
    Free Member

My BT shares are climbing nicely.

rossi46
    Free Member
    crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I will not pay a premium price to subsidize a bunch of Wendyball berks

s’funny, Ive been saying that about Sky for 20 years….

I am disgusted not to be able to watch my favorite sport at the dawn of an exciting new era.

you are able, you chose not to.

Terrific scrap and found myself rooting for Lorenzo, who’d have thought a world champion could be the underdog in a scrap with a 20yr old rookie.

Rossi sacking JB smacks of desperation and he all but admitted it in the (uncomfortable) press conference. I’d rather see Rossi retire than fade into mid-pack mediocrity.

Hadge
    Free Member

Totally agree with you about Vale clutching at straws now and I fear next year will be another fruitless year and a year too long racing. I know he won at Assen but both Pedrosa and Jorge were injured and yes I know that’s part of racing. But too many races this year he’s been so far off the pace and I really feel for JB being the fall guy.
    I wanted Jorge win the title too but you cannot question the sheer talent that is Marc Marquez. How he rides that Honda is just incredible but he was also so so lucky at Mugello to walk away after his 200 plus mph crash.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I haven’t got BT and neither will I be getting it. I will not pay a premium price to subsidize a bunch of Wendyball berks. Hopefully Dorna will see that ratings have dropped and do something about it. But as a motorcycle racing fan I am disgusted not to be able to watch my favorite sport at the dawn of an exciting new era.

Watch it on motogp.com then.

br
    Free Member

But too many races this year he’s been so far off the pace

Aye, and came 4th in the championship… 🙄

Agree that he is past his best, because when at his best he was unbeatable, but he is still competitive.

1996 to 2013:
    9th, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 1st, 3rd, 7th, 6th, 4th

Hadge
    Free Member

Do you really believe he actually “competed” with Jorge, Marc or Dani? Sorry but I don’t not by a long shot. More often than not he had a poor start, made up places due to his skill in riding on worn tyres but if Cal had managed to stay on more I think he could have seriously challenged for the 4th spot and that’s not on a works bike. The last race he just couldn’t match the leading 3 at all and sadly it happens to all great sportsmen and women, they reach the end and Rossi is sadly there and yes he will sell endless tickets to races and bikes for Yamaha but as a genuine contender, he won’t be and I’m a Rossi fan too.

singlecrack
    Free Member

I think Rossi will continue to turn up as long as he can race ..regardless who with…..he just loves it

and come on …4th in the championship…is still 4th… there is and was a lot of very talented riders who would love that result.

5thElefant
    Free Member

There’s 2 or 3 that would get 4th if they swapped biked with the old boy.

He should retire with dignity or he’ll end up riding around with Edwards.

MSP

He should retire with dignity or he’ll end up riding around with Edwards

I love that he just loves being out there, just like Edwards, it’s great, nothing dignified about giving up what you love.

The whole JB thing was massively mishandled though. I just think he wanted to try something else to see if he could get closer to the front, but it got leaked and there were stories all over the press that JB was getting sacked before they had finalised anything and could release the story in a normal controlled manner.

rossi46
    Free Member

Exactly.
    The only person smiling more than Rossi at the moment is Marquez, and he loves riding bikes too. They just can’t get enough.
    I can see Rossi riding in WSB at some point though.

Trail-Blazer
    Free Member

There was nowt wrong with the M1 when J-Lo first hopped on it. The issues that the other M1 riders have brought up are down to changes made to the bike at J-Lo’s request to suit his 250 riding style which is all about carrying speed through the corners.

You can’t really load up the front on the current M1 – this might explain why Cal had so many low-sides?

It has to be ridden with precision and doesn’t respond well to sliding like the RCV as demonstrated by the swashbuckling MM and Stoner.

It’s been suggested that the bike may go back to a form that is more akin to the Rossi-era M1. Who knows???

Props to Bradley for silencing his critics at the test. He must have been riding third tier machinery all season…

Hope these two lovelies are back next season. 😉

Muke
    Free Member

VR on his future in MotoGP….

” From February to June, the tests and the first six races will be crucial for deciding whether to continue or stop racing in MotoGP at the end of the season. I’d like to continue for another couple of years, but only if they are competitive.”

http://www.crash.net

Viewing 16 posts - 801 through 816 (of 816 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2013’ is closed to new replies.