Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Moto GP
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

On BBC 3

Lets hope for a good race

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Looking forward to watching it later. I'll be interested to see how Spies gets on in his first season in MotoGP.

saladdodger
    Free Member

is that not a bit distasteful watching a sport that has people crashing and potentually hurting themself???? 😉

Hadge
    Free Member

Come on Casey!!!!! I don't mind really – just want see a good race.

donsimon
    Free Member

Oops! Come on Dani.

uplink
    Free Member

Come on Casey!!!!! I don't mind really – just want see a good race.

Stoner wins are often boring though

Philby

Come back Suzi!

mboy
    Free Member

The difference between Stoner and Rossi is…?

Rossi can keep his bike on the track for the length of a race!

Come on Valentino, the season is yours for the taking once more…

mboy
    Free Member

AWESOME pass by Lorenzo on Dovisioso then!

Hadge
    Free Member

Brilliant racing and that pass by Lorenzo was amazing. F1? is total shitte compared to that.

Starrman28
    Free Member

Rossi No1..:)

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Quality

So much better to watch than boring F1

Go Valentino!!!

Pigface
    Free Member

Great race, how quick is that Honda, Simoncelli and Bautista carrying on where they left off last year and best of all Stoner throwing it away 8)

thepurist

Thought I'd give this a go to see what the hype is all about and thought it was awful TV coverage of a mediocre race IMO. The director missed most of the incident and the presentation of the whole show looked really amateur. Compared to F1 (and many other forms of 4 wheel motorsport) the passes looked too easy, and we had a very F1-ish situation where the leader was barely challenged after inheriting first place.

I'll certainly give it another go, but it's hardly in another league compared to the last two F1 races.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Man alive! I know which i prefer! MotoGP has me on the edge of my seat – F1 puts me to sleep.
    Losail circuit is never great – where are the spectators? It's sterile, featurless and floodlit – but that was the best of the races i've seen there. Interesting opening to the season with the fast Hondas, a resurgent Hayden and a very competative Spies. Always a pleasure to see Rossi win, even on the "slowest" bike, bit p!ssed off about Bautista crashing on the last lap 🙁
    Thought the Moto2 race was alright too, especially good to see 41 bikes on the grid 8)

JEngledow
    Free Member

Although I don't agree with everything thepurist says I do agree that the BBC coverage of the Moto GP is shocking. The commentary is worse than poor and the whole programme comes across as very amateur. I really should watch the races on Eurosport, but don't like having to wait (I know it's only an hour, but I'm inpatient).

uplink
    Free Member

Yesterday's Superbikes was far better entertainment [usually is]

As for the TV coverage – it really is poor compare to the in-depth coverage & analysis we get with F1 & WRC etc.

bigdawg
    Free Member

felt sorry for hayden – perfectly timed over take just to be beaten by the honda going into hyperspace…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP’ is closed to new replies.