Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Moto G – Does Anyone Else Have One?
  • DrDomRob
    Free Member

So,

When switching on the phone for the first time I some how managed to turn on a feature which means every time I touch the phone it shouts at me!

It comes out with helpfull hints such as “home Screen” and “Battery at 98%” but ultimately stops the device from working satisfactorily.

I can’t swipe between home screens, it tells me I am on home screen 3 when I try.

I can get into apps and the app menu by double tapping, but can’t swipe through the menus!

I appreciate this isn’t a moto g help forum, but I can’t use that until I have registered my product, which I can’t do because I can’t get to the sodding settings menu.

Bloody stupid fat fingers switching stuff on without being told to…

Any help?!

smokey_jo

I got one, is it Motorola assist causing the issues?

DrDomRob
    Free Member

Hmmm, I don’t think so as it only gives me things to change for meetings and sleeping.

DrDomRob
    Free Member

And now trying to do a factory reset just results in the phone turning itself back on!!!!

DrDomRob
    Free Member

Haha!

It was “Talk Back”

Killed it through the battery!

Bloody thing.

wheelie

So DrDomRob would you recommend one or should i go for a Samsung Galaxy 3 mini?

deviant
    Free Member

Galaxy 3 Mini is also good but i have just bought a Moto-G for my little sister as her Blackberry died…its great, at £130 it makes a mockery of the inflated prices of other phoines out there and the battery life is really good, i’d happily trade my Nexus-4 for one if it stopped working.

cp

I have one, typing this on it.

Blimmin brilliant phones, fast and snappy, good call quality, really nice screen. Very nearly plain android so no bloated interfaces.

Camera is also nothing like as shonky as some make out.

The fact it’s just 129 from tesco for a 16gb plus 2quid for an unlock code is nuts compared to other phones.

Very very highly recommended.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

The £2 unlock code… Were you able to get that from the Tesco phone shop when you purchased the phone? Or did you have to faff through Tesco mobile?

cp

EBay.

Really simple.

wheelie

Voids warranty though for what its worth!. (unlocking)

wheelie

Voids warranty though for what its worth!. (unlocking)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Moto G – Does Anyone Else Have One?’ is closed to new replies.