Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Moths?
  • longweight
    Free Member

My flat seems to have a lot of very small moths flying around. Where could they have all come from? What is the best way to deal with them?

slimtubing
    Free Member

pyrethrin spray; Robocan or whatever they’re called, will take a couple of days but gets rid of flies moths etc very well.

Nick
    longweight
    Free Member

Will it make my clothes smell?

slimtubing
    Free Member

no the odour is minimal when is sprays out the can every 7 minutes or so and goes within about 2/3 seconds, you’d only smell it if you stood directly in the line of fire as it were. We stuck ours up on the curtain rail out of the way ,your movements through the house are enough to dissipate it through most rooms.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Well don’t bother with moth balls, they’re a complete waste of time. I didn’t manage to hit one single moth – the little buggers just zigzag whilst flying making it completely impossible. I gave up in the end 🙁

longweight
    Free Member

I can’t find any robocan for sale in the Uk?

slimtubing
    Free Member

try looking for natural pyrethrin aerosol repellants, might be a different brand name over there.

hustler
    Free Member

It may not get rid of them all but you can get moth balls which have little smell, they come inside a little bag. We get ours from John Lewis, don’t know what you equivalent will be. But do deal with it I have lost clothes to the little buggers they especially like wool so if you have a decent suit watch it.

Coyote
    Free Member

Take off and nuke the site from orbit. It’s the *only* way to be sure.

Seriously, I hate moths. I’ve got a phobia. Burn the little bastards. They have no redeeming features apart from the fact that they are bat-food.

tankslapper
    Free Member
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Moths?’ is closed to new replies.