Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Mothers Day
  • BenjiM

We’re going to ride to my mums, saw her on Friday anyway, but then we keep in touch regular as it is.

Drac

Rustler, sleep well in the knowledge that the line was decommisssioned in the early 60s I could be wrong but I don’t think network rail was around back then.

It will still belong to NR unless someone else bought it, I’m sure they’ll not mind and the Bees will survive given the amount that’s out at the moment.

floyd_england
    Free Member

I took her out for a meal yesterday evening, as she hates it when you go out on Mothers Day and everywhere is rammed and full of screaming kids. So the plan was to hit either the Peaks or a (Quiet) Welsh trail centre . But unfortunaetly the wheels came off this cunning plan when after I’d dropped them off at home I bumped into a mate I had’nt seen for ages and ended up consuming far too much ale…..

Milkie
    Free Member

Why did I say I’ll decorate a room for Mothers Day! Such nice weather!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Hic . . . excvuse m,e 😉 . I got banished from the kitchen and sent out on a ride 😀 while my son cooked . . . mmmmmmmmmm, just polished off Italian potatoes in olive oil and herbs, home made burgers with cheese and mushrooms, home made beer-battered cod and baby mushrooms in cream sauce 😛 . Now he’s busy making pains au chocolat 😛 Cheers Vaughan!! 😀

My Mum is enjoying a break in Spain with my sister so just spoken to her on skype 😀

spacemonkey

A friend went round to her estranged husband’s place this morning to pick up her 7yr old son as planned, but the arsehole had taken him out for the day. He always does this kind of shit – such an arse.

As for me, managed to accrue a whole load of credits over the last couple of weekends and was given a 4hr bike pass. Just got back 😀 and now sorting out roast duties.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Just back from a 50 mile round trip to see mother in ‘that there London’ a trip which involved less than 3 miles of tarmac, the rest being riverside paths, canalside paths, parks, and cheeky urban tracks.
    No, there were no ‘mountains’ but still delightful scenery and interesting riding.
    Win win situation 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, but surely everyone you encountered was really unfriendly or something, HD? 😉

Has Mamadirt bin on the cooking sherry already?? 😯

hilldodger
    Free Member

Yeah, but surely everyone you encountered was really unfriendly or something, HD?

worst I got was a bunch of kids saying my bike was well wikkid innit, everyone else was full of cosmopolitan charm and sophistication – but that may have been the result of one riverside pub stop too many 😕

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A couple of people had the audacity to be friendly and chat to me mum and I when we were outside.

I mean, it’s just not on, is it?

hilldodger
    Free Member

I hope you put them right with a moody stare and edgy remark – friendly, in the City of Grime and Hate, wouldn’t have happened in my day……

elaineanne
    Free Member

i got a card flowers and choclolates off my son and a nice card off my daughter…much appreciated… 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Mothers Day’ is closed to new replies.