Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • most ridden strava segment ?
  • fisherboy
    Free Member

I was up in surrey hills today and noticed on the strava afterwards that the barry knows best segment has 18000+ recorded times against it. Not exactly surprising knowing how busy it gets at weekends up there. Just being curious………does anyone know a more busy segement anywhere else. Mtb only I dont think road segments realy count.

richmtb

Spooky Wood has 3900

I would be surpised if there are any other trails in Scotland with a higher figure

So you are winning

mattjg
    Free Member

A traffic counter on BKB clocked nearly 700 descents one Sunday last summer I believe.

Box Hill zig zags (road) is knocking on to 95,000 Strava times, that must be one of the busiest in the country.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    PGreen
    Free Member

In terms of Road, Cat Hill Climb in Central Park in NYC has the most I’ve seen on Strava, 212,000 times

fisherboy
    Free Member

700 descents in one day…… that works out at about 1 a minute. (Simple rounding maths of 700/10 hours = 70 an hour give or take). So much for mtbing get us away from it all. Much quiter yesterday. Saw about 10 riders all day.

andytherocketeer

and that’s assuming a 100% strava rate too. can’t believe that every single rider is on a strava run every run.
    car park must be massive too.

some of those numbers seem rather fishy to me.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Around 210,000 times for some of the Richmond Park segments too.

njee20
    Free Member

and that’s assuming a 100% strava rate too. can’t believe that every single rider is on a strava run every run.

Nah the counter, which was a couple of years ago now IIRC, was manual, nowt to do with Strava.

crazy-legs

Around 210,000 times for some of the Richmond Park segments too.

The number of segments per lap in Richmond Park is just insane.

But yes, some of the more popular/iconic bits of the Olympic road race or RideLondon course have 150,000+ rides against them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘most ridden strava segment ?’ is closed to new replies.