Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Most pointless app
  • Zukemonster
    Free Member

I love this,

I'm cycling along and get a puncture. so I check my I phone app which will tell me how to repair it..

you will need a spare inner tube, a pump…. etc I almost want to get his one now 😉

allthegear
    Free Member

err – what's your point? So you know how to do all the things in the list. What if you are someone who doesn't know how to do all thise things? maybe it wouldn't be so pointless??

Rachel

BigDummy
    Free Member

Presumably if you're out on a ride and your iPhone tells you you need a tube that's pointless, as you won't have a tube, you've just got an iPhone and a rapidly-deflating air of superiority. Helpful enough in the workshop, but then I've already got a well-thumbed copy of Zinn for that. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

or, if you're out and want to get the tools to do a job when you get home?

or if BD's copy of Zinn isn't close to hand.

BigDummy
    Free Member

In any case, isn't there an "app" that makes your telephone look like it's a pint of beer that you're drinking? I'm not really sure why this one's even in contention. 🙂

warton
    Free Member

I think the vuvuzela app is slightly more pointlee

Oggles
    Free Member

There was that one called 'I Am Rich' or something similar, was on sale for £1000 in the app store. All it did was display a shiny gem.

I think about 8 people bought it before Apple pulled it from the store!

highclimber
    Free Member

I have one that reads my txt msgs for me. its rather amusing. esp when she says swear words!

Zukemonster
    Free Member

I have one that reads my txt msgs for me. its rather amusing. esp when she says swear words!

ooh i want 😉

And the beer one is great, one of my favourites 😉

hels
    Free Member

I want one that has Captain Picard reading my text messages for me that would be awesome !

_tom_
    Free Member

tbh it seems like one of the more useful iPhone apps.

Jamie
    Free Member

I want one that has Captain Picard reading my text messages for me that would be awesome !

The next best thing:

'Captains Log: Get Some Milk.'

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Most pointless app’ is closed to new replies.