• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Most memorable TV episode endings (Rescue Me spoilers)?
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

For me it has to be Episode 1, Season 3 of Rescue Me. The firefighter played by Dennis Leary is an alcoholic, who has just lost his son, is divorcing his wife (who’s cheating on him with his brother) and suffers from hallucinations. He resuscitates a young girl who everyone thinks is gone, walks away to the tune of Devil by Stereophonics and lights up a cigarette right before the credits (knowing full well that he will lose a no smoking bet because of that.)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIvQUB4Hl5Y[/video]

That my friends, is the most rock ‘n roll tv episode I have ever seen.

Anyone else?

athgray
    Free Member

Game of Thrones series 3 episode 9.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The episode of happy valley that’s end with Catherine Cawood lying in the street after getting the crap kicked out of her in the basement.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Rescue Me was fantastic and criminally underrated

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

+1

Just watching the series for the 2nd time. It blows Game of Thrones, Fargo, True Detective etc out the water. It’s on par with Breaking Bad – at the same time it’s the most bipolar show that I’ve ever watched….laugh out loud one second, depressingly sad the next.

Truly brilliant writing. I reckon the Soprano’s is the only show that betters it and the Soprano’s was more of a pure drama.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The end of Blackadder IV. Stunning.

zippykona

The last episode of The Shield… what was Vic going to do? ….Jeez I wish they would make another series.
    +1 for Blackadder

jimster01

Another vote for Blackwater IV here,brought a tear to the eye.

DezB
    Free Member

Sons of Anarchy when the baby gets kidnapped. I was literally shaking.
    (Season 2, dunno which ep, that’s a bit nerdy 😉 )

Pigface
    Free Member

That episode of the Walking Dead when Carol tells Lizzie to look at the flowers, count the flowers 😯

Yep Black Adder 4 ending was brilliant.

Klunk
    Free Member

this is right up there!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_HuFuKiq8U[/video]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Most memorable TV episode endings (Rescue Me spoilers)?’ is closed to new replies.