Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • Most irritating habits of your colleagues…
  • cbmotorsport
    Free Member

…inspired by the crisp eating thread, it dawned on me today that one of the blokes that works for me licks/sucks all his fingers when eating irrespctive of what it is. For example he could eat a Mars Bar from the wrapper, and then systematically suck every digit despite having not actually touched the chocolate. <cringe>

ton

worked with the same bloke 13yrs, we get on like mr and mrs…….however, we started a new bloke a couple of weeks ago.
    he wont be here long.

johnellison
    Free Member

The two guys I work with are perhaps the two dullest individuals in Britain. Neither of them speak; neither of them like cars/football/bikes/golf; one of them clears his throat incessantly. I could quite happily windmill the pair of them.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rocketman
    Free Member

Don’t get me started on irritating colleagues

camo16
    Free Member

I have Mr “not three bad” in my office. He’s a total **** AND he judges the state of my coffee cup several times a day, tut-tut-tutting at the stainage 👿

Plus, I can’t eat an orange without Colleague 2 saying: “wow, that orange smells orangey.”

I’m probably missing a top joke there. He’s said it three or four times a week for the last year… 😯

Rorschach
    Free Member

Talking to me.

ton

johnellison, football and golf are banned words at our place…….the sports of moronic fools. 😀

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Bloke 1: Overweight and ginger*, bad BO, bad breath, listens to very loud and tinny drum’n’bass all day, last night’s dinner all down his front, wears the same shorts and sandals ALL year round, huffs and puffs (a lot), yawns loudly all morning, slurps his coffee, bangs his desk when he’s annoyed, takes his daily dump at 9.15AM thereby polluting the only gents’ toilet for the rest of the morning. I could go on.

Bloke 2: Very noisy eater (nibbles at apples especially badly), loud nose-breather, faggy breath, smokers’ cough and is the most miserable fecker I’ve ever met. I could go on.

I, on the other hand, am a joy to share an office with 🙂

(*I am neither fattist nor gingerist, he added hastily)

eskay

Bloke by me has a nervous scratch. About 2 or 3 times a minute he furiously scratches his head. His desk is full of hairs. It is like sitting near a dog with fleas.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

rocketman – Member

Don’t get me started on irritating colleagues

3-2-1 Go!

jekkyl

My top two:
    Chewing gum! & doing it while talking to me, gross, I can see it in their mouth, it’s digusting. Sometimes the gum ‘cracks’ as they chew, sometimes I hear this noise behind me when I’m on the phone, it’s disgustuing. What are you, a cow?

& Commenting on what I’m eating. ‘oh chicken is it’ No it’s a farking tube of toothpaste, now f o.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Looking at these complaints, you obviously all work in IT. 🙂

flowerpower
    Free Member

johnellison – have you just started a new job? Work with someone called ton? 😉

EDIT – hmm, think i need some sort of disclaimer here… not calling anyone dull… 😳

andytherocketeer

Whistling. Guy 2 doors down does this all day long, whistling along to whatever he’s got on the iPod.

Another guy used to whistle the dambusters tune whilst walking along the corridor (here being Germany 😉 but I think only the brits would be aware of the significance)

jamiep
    Free Member

Someone at our work insists on eating oranges at his desk, slurping away and with his sticky fingers on everything. And the state of his rarely-washed coffee goes through me *shudder*
    😉

Mister-P
    Free Member

Not realising that their voices can be turned down to an “indoor” setting, especially when the conversation is totally inane and nothing to do with work. If you are going to slack off then try to be slightly subtle about it. Post on a forum for example 😳

Duane…
    Free Member

If I don’t get annoyed with any habits of my colleuges, does that mean I’m the annoying one? 😕

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

jamiep – Member

Someone at our work insists on eating oranges at his desk, slurping away and with his sticky fingers on everything. And the state of his rarely-washed coffee goes through me *shudder*

😆

shadowrider
    Free Member

I’ve worked with the same lad for 7 years, everything he says is ended with a sort of slurp noise, as if there’s too much spit in his mouth, and when he drinks anything he follows his last gulp with a sort of aaaahhh noise. I could quite easily kill him

camo16
    Free Member

* suspiciously eyes the back of a head that may well belong to jamiep *

LoCo
    Free Member

Rich is a lot fitter than I am, this annoys me, might send him to the cupboard for 5 mins 😈

logical
    Free Member

Work colleagues are just there. That’s enough for me.
    The incessant drivel that comes out of their mouths and the constant bitching just seals the deal.

And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you’ve known for years. Someone very, very close to you.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I ‘have a friend’ who’s jobs sometimes involves using company vehicles. Apparently his usual co-driver is a bit more of a perv than your regular run of the mill perv. He doesn’t just glance admiringly at the ladies, he swivels round in his chair to ogle them as we pass. Cringe worthy. Apparently.

ton

just asked my work pal my irritating habits.
    apart from being a miserable grumpy bad tempered old ****, he say’s i am fine……. 😆

bradley
    Free Member

I don’t really have any issues with most of my work colleagues but I do know this guy nick named Badger who drives a van very slow, especially on Sunday mornings en-route to MTBing…Does my head in!

Also 1 guy I work with who has dog shit sandwhich breath and never covers his mouth when sneezing = snot and stuffs everywhere…

29erKeith
    Free Member

To many to list with some of the weirdo’s in my office

But topping this list will be one woman who can eat crisps as if she has a megaphone in front of her mouth and project the noise across the entire office. Oh and she walks about scuffing her feet on the floor in such a slothenly manner I want to shout throttle her

logical
    Free Member

I don’t really have any issues with most of my work colleagues but I do know this guy nick named Badger who drives a van very slow, especially on Sunday mornings en-route to MTBing…Does my head in!

Sorry I have too.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Irritating in the sense of frustrating business jargon…

“James, sports question for you” is one that particularly gets to me

ell_tell
    Free Member

Hmm, thinking of examples for this is quite literally making my blood boil.

banks
    Free Member

One stands out for me.

It’s the way he ‘drinks’ tea. Sllluuuuuuurrrrrrppppp

Sssssslllllllluuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppp

Sshlurpppppp

Sssshhhhhuuuuurrrrrppppp

Aah!

Ssssssshhhhhllllllluuuuuuurrrrrrrppppppppp

All the way to the bottom of the cup! I’ve come so very close to ramming the **** cup down his throat with my **** fist on many occasions. He also only eats chicken & rice, let’s it go cold then nukes it in the mircowave which stinks

MrSparkle

Most of them here do this really annoying thing with their mouths that they need to stop doing really soon. What’s it called? Oh yeah – breathing.

Mog
    Free Member

Breathing

jekkyl

Women who talk and laugh really loudly (HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA) and don’t care if colleagues are on the phone.

johnellison
    Free Member

johnellison – have you just started a new job? Work with someone called ton?

I was beginning to wonder that myself… 😯

johnellison, football and golf are banned words at our place…….the sports of moronic fools.

You are my boss and I claim £5.

hora
    Free Member

One REsprays deodorant at circa 10am. WHY?!!!!

johnellison
    Free Member

logical – looks like you’ve blown a seal there, mate.

I’ll get me coat… 😯

banks
    Free Member

Breathing

😆

portlyone

One REsprays deodorant at circa 10am. WHY?!!!!

In his direction or yours? 😉

gonzy
    Free Member

let me guess….Camo16? 😀

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I think its the breathing mainly , ai and out in and out

if he’d only stop that I could cope with the tutting , slouching talking on the phone with loudspeaker on , asking random questions to no one in particular from the other end of the room ……..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Most irritating habits of your colleagues…’ is closed to new replies.