Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • most haunted..live
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

oh dear ahahahhahaa…pmsl… wot is going on…someone order the 'code red quick' ! 'carl' has almost 'fainted', 'kath' is acting 'perculiar' and even the 'camera man' has 'nearly died'…Evette is screaming quick '999' get the paramedics..quick quick… hahaha its a joke..oh dear..now Evette is crying lets get rid of the bitches and they are trying to banish the spirits altogether..hahahhahahah….. me thinks theyve had too much to drink this eveing,, good god..

ojom
    Free Member

I went to that in Edinburgh 3 years ago. Left mid way through as it was so bad.

funny story – at the start they asked us all to show our mobilephones were off for filming. I turned mine off and showed them.

Sat down. Cameras rolling during a live interview and this phone started ringing.

Cue me tutting and thinking 'noob'.

Then i realised it was me as everyone turned round and the floor manager started looking in my direction.

Think i must have pressed it back on by accident in my pocket! 😳

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

thinking about getting one of these bad boys in time for the next Most Haunted Live

haunting

mikey74
    Free Member

Yeah, it was all pretty funny wasn't it.

The funniest thing about the programme as a whole is that for all the efforts they go to, they have yet to find any solid evidence: Just a load of people jumping at their own shadows. The more they ham it up the less credicility it has (assuming it has some in the first place, that is).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘most haunted..live’ is closed to new replies.