Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Most folk here dont likethe government what r your views on Iran diplomats…
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

…being expelled ?

I was going to sit this one out but what the hell…absolutely the right decision

Is it the right decision or the government gone mad ?

yossarian
    Free Member

My opinion, dear troll, is that people on glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Britain’s duplicity and exploitation in the region may have gone unremarked over here. That doesn’t mean that the recipients have forgotten. Or forgiven.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

its not a troll !

serious question why would this be a troll?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Cougar

Because your opening gambit starts by stating as fact something you’ve made up?

Jamie
    Free Member

What r?

FFS.

Cougar

Also,

what r your views

This isn’t Facebook, learn some words.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

there wasnt enough room to write “are” in the heading so you are being pedantic.

Ive not made it up http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15966628

Cougar

I was referring to “Most folk here dont likethe government.” Don’t they? Might well be the case, but it seems like a sweeping generalisation to me.

there wasnt enough room to write “are” in the heading so you are being pedantic.

Perhaps. This is the Internet, after all.

scaredypants

could’ve saved words in the title by removing “on here” surely ?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I take your point…Cougar and correct this is the internet

I only say most people as some of the views about pensions would suggest they don’t like the government, of course I don’t wish to offend anyone who does like the current government so apologies

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t like the government, but I do like Iranian diplomats.

Hope that’s what you wanted to hear. No need to thank me.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

do you know any ? why do you like them ?

Northwind

unfitgeezer – Member

why do you like them ?

They go down lovely with a nice chianti. Fffff ff f f f f f fff f.

(Sorry spelling teachers, I’m unsure how to spell fffff ff f f f f f fff f)

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Can the world afford to fall out any further with Iran? I am concerned that there are more sinister forces at work here, stirring things up. Who’s agenda does this support?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Stupid childish tit-for-tat knee-jerk reaction. Utterly idiotic. Just makes things worse.

konabunny
    Free Member

I am concerned that there are more sinister forces

than what?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

[/quote]Stupid childish tit-for-tat knee-jerk reaction. Utterly idiotic. Just makes things worse.

hows it making it worse ? Iran forces quite obviously could have stopped it from happening.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

they choose not to…

Bazz

Well after Iraq the “lie blatantly about weapons of mass destruction” line isn’t going to work, so we seem to being building up slowly to another cock up.

Bazz

I am concerned that there are more sinister forces at work here

Is there currently anything more sinister than the US and Israel?

bigthunder
    Free Member

I like the way Iran sticks up for itself. Britain,the USA and Israel have been behaving despicably for years. Its quite obvious whats going on – the west doesnt want Iran to have nuclear weapons and is now going to go all out to set them up. First a (largely unreported) blast in Isfahan then shortly after the British embassy is stormed. This doesnt take a genius to work out whats going on.

konabunny
    Free Member

“I like the way Iran sticks up for itself.”

This isn’t Iran sticking up for itself. It’s an intra-Iranian struggle to set the agenda.

bencooper
    Free Member

They’re surrounded by US puppet states – it’s not really surprising that they get a bit paranoid. However it is a bit more complicated than that – it’s as much about the moderates against the hard liners.

Anyhow, my website gets a reasonable number of visits like this:

All interested in explosives. Which is interesting.

globalti
    Free Member

An Iranian business contact tells me that moderate and intelligent Iranians (and there are many) are heartily sick of I’veadinnerjacket; they see him leading their country even further down the road to international pariah state or even war.

Britain absolutely had to kick out their diplomats in order to uphold the strong principles under which countries operate embassies in each other’s territories. I thought William Hague was pretty good on R4 this morning and I hope other EU countries will take supporting action.

PS: while I was supposedly studying at Grenoble Uni in 1978 my best friends were a bunch of very charming and hospitable Iranian students who were studying at the Institute for Nuclear Studies at the invitation of the French government. Go figure.

bigthunder
    Free Member

So who thinks Iran shouldnt have nuclear weapons? Also who should be allowed to tell them they arent allowed them?

Bazz

I don’t think anyone should have nuclear weapons and we in the west should lead by example, saying “You can’t have what we’ve got” is hypocritical. Not going to happen though.

I think a potential risk here is uniting both moderate and hardline Iranians together in their joint dislike of US/Israel bullying.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Most folk here dont likethe government what r your views on Iran diplomats…’ is closed to new replies.