Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Most embarassing cock-ups or near misses?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I had planned to surprise my wife by picking her up at the airport at 6.30am. Yesterday morning I was all set to go, then I realised I had the wrong day – she landed this morning. Narrow escape that.

wwaswas

if it had been me it would have been the other way round. I'd have been asleep in bed as she landed.

If I think about my numerous embarassing incidents I just end up saying 'la-la-la-la' to make the bad thoughts go away. It's a good job I work at home.

beamers

I would imagine that a couple of the Red Arrows pilots are feeling a little embarrassed right now.

binners

I did something similar a few years back. Got up pretty early on the wifes birthday and did the whole breakfast in bed, flowers and presents thing. Got the kids involved and organised a lovely day for mummy.

She was well chuffed. Particularly as it wasn't her birthday for another two days. d'oh!!!

njee20
    Free Member

I would imagine that a couple of the Red Arrows pilots are feeling a little embarrassed right now.

I imagine one of them is more 'sore' than 'embarrassed'; that'll come later!

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol@binners 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Most embarassing cock-ups or near misses?’ is closed to new replies.