Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • most economic 4 seater car
  • karnali
    Free Member

thinking of a new car need somethign super economic and not meaga expensive looking at citreon c1 peugeot 107 aygo etc anythin else that is more economic out there that will sit 4

ta

wwaswas

depends how you look at economic…

you might be better lookign at something that uses slightly more fuel but will depreciate more slowly?

uplink
    Free Member

SEAT Ibiza Ecomotive

molgrips
    Free Member

The Seat ecomotive or Polo blue-motion are probably the best ones, I think there’s a Skoda version too.

MrGreedy

Depends how you look at “seats four” as well 😉
    IME there’s a fair difference with what you can get away with for two adults/two kids vs. four adults, particularly if you’re talking about doing journeys of any length.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

BMW mini diesel

ransos
    Free Member
    ji
    Free Member

Get an old Peugeot 406 Hdi. There’s a reason every cab company runs these. I get 53mpg with mine, and never take the bike rack off the roof.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I have a friend who bought a C1 for its economy, never gets more than 36mpg out of it. I bought a 306HDi and have never yet seen <47 thrashing it around scottish B roads, and have clocked up to 67 on purely motorway runs fully laden when moving house. Smaller != more efficient. Averaged 55 driving to the alps, made it WAYYYYY cheaper than flying and took about the same time end to end if you include transfers and taxis etc.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘most economic 4 seater car’ is closed to new replies.