Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Most ANNOYING person on a TV advert.
  • Gruenermoench
    Free Member

That singing bloke from the Halifax advert is **** annoying along with that Meercat from the price comparison website. grrrrrrr

oldfart

Any advert where a well known actor/actress pretends to work for the company they are bitching for (there are so many )and there's one where is it Fay Ripley is pretending they are skint ?Thats why we record most of our commercial telly watching so we can fast forward through the crap .As for the one for stool softener don't get me started and that annoying little shit who wants to crap at Pauls house .and breathe …..

Leku
    Free Member

Nat West.

as natural as…. as…. oh something REALLY unnatural.

asked your girlfriend to marry you did you – too busy admiring your shiny white teeth and **** hair in your car mirror more like.

AND the baby does know more about banking than you do. Knob.

solarider
    Free Member

So, any advertising executive responsible for Go Compare, Foxy Bingo, Halifax, Auto Windscreens, Webuyanycar.com and Gold buyers can pat themselves on the back then? Looks they have succeeded in grabbing everybody's attention! I guess that's their job. Ba#*stards!

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

So, any advertising executive responsible for Go Compare, Foxy Bingo, Halifax, Auto Windscreens, Webuyanycar.com and Gold buyers can pat themselves on the back then? Looks they have succeeded in grabbing everybody's attention! Ba#*stards!

Very true, but has only served to put me off them even more than before

Although i did buy the oven cleaning bag that's so simple a man could do it
    ****ing bag leaked and the filthy shit went all over the place, ironic thing being my missus cleaned that up

solarider
    Free Member

WHAT?!! Surely oven cleaning's womens work?!!!!

bullheart
    Free Member

Any VW/BMW/Merc advert.

Teutonic efficiency + overpaid ad execs + smugness = punch myself in the face until I'm unconscious…

Andituk
    Free Member

F***ing Iceland adverts.

There is no such f***ing word as swellegant you daft bitch.

ds3000
    Free Member

I'll second the Natwest ones, with those smarmy gets. Its almost parody.

chainsuck
    Free Member

meerkats!

Make me want to go boil my head!

project
    Free Member

The Nat west advert again,and just what happens if you loose your job and cant pay back the debt, they sold you.

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

Had a trip or fall in the last 300 years-

BigJohn

The one in ITV dramas (only watched one last night because I enjoy how much I hate watching Ralf Little – and he was rewardingly crap) where it advertises Aviva Life Insurance for "Life's little dramas". Excuse me? Somebody actually has to die if you want to claim on life insurance. That's hardly a LITTLE drama, now is it?

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Most ANNOYING person on a TV advert.’ is closed to new replies.