Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Most annoying people on tv….
  • lobby_dosser
    Free Member

clarkson for his politics and his shouty thing when he gets excited, hammond for trying too hard to be clarkson.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Retro – not Claudia – she is lovely in a very dotty sort of way

compared to the twerps on TV she is great.

markrh
    Free Member

I’m watching nigel slater at this very moment, not because i want to (i have no choice in the mater) and he drives me right up the wall

samuri
    Free Member

+1

Someone did point out above though, if we’re talking about people on telly then it’s a much shorter list if you say who isn’t annoying.

I’ve no idea if he’s still on telly or not but I’m fairly sure I could have watched this bloke getting hit by a lorry and it wouldn’t have bothered me.

He does appear to be pretty much everything I hate about people (so that’ll be pretty much everything then), all bundled up into one fat chinned, arrogant, humourless, bullying package.

LeeW

You just know he plucks a gap between those eyebrows.

benjamins11
    Free Member

Sorry have now realised it should be Clare Balding not Spalding. Doesn’t make her any less annoying though.

T666DOM

If I had 1 bullet Richard “Tricky Dicky” Arnold, makes me want to put my head through my own telly

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Claudia Winkleman and that toffy **** that’s presenting film 2010, it was bad enough when Barry Norman left but now we have two people who have no interest in films whatsoever.

Anyone off the Apprentice, everything that is wrong with smug prats with no business accumen whatsoever but think they can talk the talk

Anyone who whores themselves as a “celebrity” ie no talent, just famous

Cheryl Cole – “oh she’s such a survivor” maybe so, but she does do a good line in race hate crimes

I could go on

gruffalo
    Free Member

Frankie Boyle…..I’d rather spend an hour at the dentist than sit and endure a single minute of his humourless drivel.

ratherbeintobago

Having been stuck in the house for a few days and therefore subjected to daytime TV, I’d like to nominate Lucy Alexander off Homes Under The Hammer. While I’m at it, am I the only person to wonder whether her tendency to wear long coats all the time is to hide an enormous arse?

Andy

MrWoppit
    Free Member

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Woppit what are you doing watching telly at 8.28 in the morning, when you should be cycling down the pavement in East Smithfield on your sexy black Brompton ?

Weasel
    Free Member

Fearne Cotton
    Kate Thornton
    Dermot O’Leary
    i.e most of those type of presenters who do dumbed down tv shows, or basically most of the drivel on ITV
    Peter Andre
    Richard Hammond – especially with his midlife crisis longer hair and beads round his neck
    Richard Madley

retro83
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

samuri – Member

+1

We’ll have to agree to disagree then!

I’d rather wear stinging nettle underpants than watch her on the telly.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    Woppit what are you doing watching telly at 8.28 in the morning, when you should be cycling down the pavement in East Smithfield on your sexy black Brompton ?

Erm, that’s an obviously old picture that I got by googling for an image, not something I took myself. Are you really that dim?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

From the Sky TV “newspaper review” section.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Most annoying people on tv….’ is closed to new replies.