Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mosso rigid forks for 26" wheeled bike
  • spooked
    Free Member

Ive been looking at the above on eBay for my old mountain bike which is of the 26″ wheeled variety.

Just wondering if anyone has any and what they are like?

I’m after a disc specific rigid fork and I haven’t much money so these seemed pretty good value.

Cheers.

warpcow
    Free Member

I’ve had one on my old MTB/commuter for years now. Does the job without complaint. Probably a bit jarring if you plan on using it offroad though.

spooked
    Free Member

Cheers warpcow. Damn they will be for off road use. Think I might just keep an eye out for something else in that case.

BruiseWillies
    Free Member

I had one briefly on a Kona Kilauea and I thought it was fine off road. It’s obviously not a DH fork, but for singletrack stuff, not too rocky, it’s fine. It is a stiffy though, so more rubber up front!

twonks

I had one on an old Zaskar some time ago.

The ride off road was brutal but fast. If you like sharp handling and can cope with a bit of jarring it is a good buy.

I managed 3 rides before sourcing an original GT cro-mo fork which was more forgiving.

If you go with the Mosso be careful with the A2C measurement as they are quite short.

spooked
    Free Member

Ah cool. It’s for an old voodoo bizango that’s a single speed. I only really ride over the South Downs so nothing too taking really.

Although I have seen the salsa fork which does look nice…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mosso rigid forks for 26" wheeled bike’ is closed to new replies.