Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Morzine (or close by) bike hire help
  • cubicboy
    Free Member

Hi. I’m just about to travel up from visiting a friend in the Italian lakes and fancy some mtb. I’m more used to xc but will give anything a go (within reason). I’m a relatively capable rider who regularly rides the peaks… I know it’s not really comparable. Any company names and numbers – and a guide on prices – greatly appreciated. A guide on accommodation would be great too! Thanks Adam.

wattsymtb
    Free Member

http://www.toricomorzine.com/

Check these guys out.

I know the mechanics in there and they are all good guys. All english too so no language barrier.

dantsw13

I’d head to Les Gets instead of Morzine. The slopes there are a little less severe, and Morzines main lift is closed this year.

With regards to hire, just walk up the Main Street and you’ll find the shops with bike outside for hire.

For accommodation, try Le Boomerang for a great b&b, with bar and food as well. In fact, they also hire bikes!!

haibikeboy
    Free Member

there is a place just down the road in les gets. not sure what its called but its at the bottom of the la plenez chairlift. easy to find as its right in the town. Not sure of prices either but last time i was there they had all sorts of DH/AM and Xc stuff for hire

dantsw13

If You do hire in Morzine, avoid the shop right outside the Pleney lift ( near coyote bar). The Heckler they hired my mate last year was a disgrace – bald xc tyres and knackered tubes, fork didn’t hold air, 160mm discs with no pad left.

timidwheeler

We used Evasion sports in Les Gets, they are under Bigfoots bar which is opposite the Chery lift. They were pretty good.

johnhe

I’ve used Evasion several times. Very good bikes and people.

tollah
    Free Member

Toricoknow their stuff and should be able to give you an idea of where to ride but if you just head up Super Morzine and follow your nose you’ll not have a bad day out.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Vote Pedro and get a gt from the place just past supermarket.

Or go see northern in torico if you must

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Morzine (or close by) bike hire help’ is closed to new replies.