Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Morzine Manned Up 2009 video
  • bluemooner
    Free Member

good man,,you thought of the mega avalanche

shakeythejakey
    Free Member

sweet video fella, gotta get myself over there sometime…i've gotta know, whats the soundtrack? Got it properly stuck in my head…

jumpingj
    Free Member

I well fancy having a crack at the Mega- a couple of me mates have had a pop at it but if i'm in France I see it as a waste if i'm not on the ski lifts in morzine and the surrounding areas!! lol

As for the soundtrack I don't know what its call…. lol I got it off a free music website i was just scrolling through looking for something i liked and that worked… sorry pal

MussEd
    Free Member

J, is one of you're mates something to do with Slik graphics? If so could you pass a contact email/number to me? Emailed Slik about a month ago, so did my mate and no reply…

vinnyeh

very nice, great shooting. Got any crashes? 🙂
    soundtrack hurt my head though- I'm too old for that shit.

stw has certainly changed- we wouldn't have seen anything with wheels more than a few inches off the ground a few years ago.

shakeythejakey
    Free Member

haha gutting, i'm never gunna know what the song is! My search continues… 😉

jumpingj
    Free Member

Hey MussEd, Yeah my mate runs slik graphics. I can't give out his private number, I can recommend that you email them again with your questions as short and sweet as possible.. You wouldn't believe how busy they are, They get on a quiet day 20+ emails aday all choc full of questions- most of them obscure and crazy stuff that takes so much time to think about and reply to indivdually..

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Morzine Manned Up 2009 video’ is closed to new replies.