Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Morzine- Les Gets. Roll Call
  • Ambrose

I’ll be there, avoiding the DH shenanigans and loving the XC trails between August 9th and the 23rd. Anyone else?

We are staying in Les Gets- so if we miss the last lift I get to ride back uphill. Yay!!!

BoardinBob

2 weeks staying in morzine. Last week in july, first week in august

dantsw13

Not this year – long weekend in Wales instead

finners

Would love to go out late august. Friends can’t go this year 🙁 Anyone got a spare room / spot?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Packing some spikes?

atlaz
    Free Member

Passportes du Soleil but there 4 days afterwards with 8 others. Thanks to jambalaya for some tips, I’m also doing a ride in Switzerland on the way down.

Diane
    Free Member

16 – 23rd Aug 😀

thegman67

14 July for 5 days in Morzine. Booked a 15 bed chalet with a hot tub and their is only 11 of us so plenty room to move about

weeksy

PDS weekend for 3 riding days.

JEngledow
    Free Member

We’ll be in Morzine enjoying the ‘DH shenanigans’ between the 12-21 July 🙂

Mugboo

Early July for a few days, staying nr Chatel. Hoping to ride some good trails rather than bike park stuff. Is this the place to find some info and advice.. Must be like finding a needle in a haystack, how do you narrow it down?

atlaz
    Free Member

We’re probably going to hit the Col du Cou one day for that kind of thing (after the passportes) but the PDS route is something worth doing. Bit of park riding, but mostly alpine single/doubletrack

dashed
    Free Member

Last week in July / first week in Aug for us 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

@mugaboo – search on here, have a good look at the IGN maps (geortail.gouv.fr). BTW Chatel bike park is my favourite in the area, the blues are fun as is the red off the road from the middle station. We usually stay in Morzine or Les Gets so all my “local knowledge” is based around there. I’ve seen some posts on here from STWers who’ve done non park trails in Chatel area and loved them. The trails are just the paths on the maps usually plus some purpose built cheeky tracks usually.

My Swiss mate just told me he has a spare PdS entry so having a quick look although as per the other Alps thread my focus this year is Chamonix/Verbier in September and a hut trip somewhere, would love to ride past/under the north face of the Eiger.

carlphillips
    Free Member

Last week in august…..proper giddy..

Ambrose

Email me for *.gpx of the xc trails in the PdS area.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Morzine- Les Gets. Roll Call’ is closed to new replies.