Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Morzine in Summer – anyone got a accom suggestion
  • NZCol

We’ve landed on 2 weeks in the Alps, Morzine as base as things to do for NZCollette (4) and parents (bikes) and grandparents (walks, pool).

Anyone got accom suggestions – ideally single use chalet (3 beds min) ideally with a nice outdoor area/bbq. Just thought I would ask as you lot seem to spend a lot of time in the Alps 🙂

Budget negotiable but would be on the luxury end (within fiscal responsibilities)

matt_outandabout

We just booked in Les Gets with these guys. Clearly not been, but the simplicity and helpfulness during booking was great. Also better value than the others we looked at, as we have proper rooms not sofa beds, secure cycle storage etc

http://www.chalets-lesgets.com/summer/index.php

BoardinBob

http://www.alptitude.com

Can’t recommend them enough used them every year since 2010

Quite a lot already booked up though

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    JackHammer

morzine mtb beds is what my mates used last year. The guys seemed really cool.
    Here’s their website

vinnyeh

Stayed here a few times- Pelliahu. It’s great.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Call the tourist office

nigew
    Free Member

I have stayed with Reach for the Alps twice in Morzine at Chalet Joeut and Sapin, good value and both central but quiet.

dashed
    Free Member

Loads of options in summer as there’s a surplus of beds compared to winter. We’ve stayed in Bluebird Lodge before – pretty cheap for a high end property (self catered in summer, fully catered and £££ in winter).

Moremountain also good name for top end of things….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Morzine in Summer – anyone got a accom suggestion’ is closed to new replies.