Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Morzine chalet recommendations?
  • Fat-boy-fat

Hey there. Just wondering whether anyone has any particular recommendations for a chalet in Morzine for about 14 folk. Probably prefer non-catered but ok with catered if the food is cracking.

Jase
    Free Member

Is Les Gets any good for you?

If so Bluebell is awesome, cracking food if you want to eat there too.

ndg
    Free Member

We used The Barn, through MTB Morzine I think – sleeps up to 16 at a push. Hot tub, centre of town, non catered, nice pad, and decent garage. We also broke the washing machine so now has a nice new one 🙂

Fat-boy-fat

The Barn sounds good. What’s Les Gets like of an evening? Always liked Morzine as there is a good range of restaurants. Apart from one chalet (which was amazing), I’ve never been too impressed by chalet food.

stuarthatfield
    Free Member

We have done chalets and hotels ,both good we are staying at hotel alpen roc liked It last year ,going next weds

Fat-boy-fat

Cheers. I’ll have a look at that.

MSP

we rented a chalet from http://alikats.eu/ last year, it was excellent, nice big dining room/social area and I think it slept 16 (but that is a French ski resort 16 which isn’t the same as 16 in comfort) and got it at a good price. But they don’t seem to have summer prices up this year or the same chalet. Still worth dropping them an email and asking what they have available.

It really is important to pretty much ignore the numbers they claim a chalet can sleep, probably knock a 1/3 off, depending on the make up of the group, if there is a few kids it is easier to stuff them in the cubbyholes. And usually you can haggle them down a fair bit on price, although you may have left it a bit late for that, still even with the boom in mountain biking, they are still not as switched on to summer and deals can be done.

matt22
    Free Member

Stayed here, its awesome

http://www.chalet-juniper.co.uk/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Morzine chalet recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.