Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Morzine bike hire
  • jaffejoffer
    Free Member

yay another Morzine thread….

i get there a day before my bike this year so need to hire for one day. might as well take the opportunity to ride a big DH machine – question is, any recco’s experiences, best shops, best range etc. i get there quite late at night so dont wanna waste too much time wandering round the shops the next morning…

jambalaya
    Free Member

We rented from a place in the centre of Les Gets, there where quite a few shop choices though both there and in Morzine. Just do a google. General rule with this stuff in France is you’ll get a discount for arranging and paying in advance especially if rental is not at the weekend. Ask them to change the brakes round too (left/right/front/back is different in France).

How’s you’re French ? Best to google in French “morzine location vtt” for example “louer” is the word for rent btw

Intersport have rentals euro 99 / 89 for Gold / Silver DH bikes – I am sure you can find some cheaper

jambalaya
    Free Member

For example (just found on google) euro 60 per day, available from 17th June

link

euro 80 for a more dh bike

link2

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Thnx for your trouble, have had a google myself. bit troubled that most of the sites with availability calendars seem to have sold out on my day. however ive sent emails to a few others, got enquiries out on a V10 and a pivot pheonix too! dont mind an extra 10 or 20 donkers for one day.

jambalaya
    Free Member

PPdS weekend is generally sold out

pigeonthing
    Free Member

I’ve used toricco in the past, always been fine and helpful, not sure what there stocking this year…but pds weekend is going to be tricky, a possibility is to fill in the bike show reg and demo a few things? you need to pay a deposit on a credit card i think but your going to need one of those wherever you hire

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Morzine bike hire’ is closed to new replies.