Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Morvelo Jersey, specifically the Unity one
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

I fancy the Morvelo Unity jersey as it looks good and I like the pocket configuration. It has a 4th zippered pocket which I always want on a jersey but its difficult to see from the pics how big the pocket is.

Not sure its big enough to fit an iPhone in.

Anyone got one, the jersey not an iPhone?

wwaswas

I have a Morvelo jersey (not unity but I think they use a very similar/the same design for all of them).

I can just get a Sony Z1 in the zipped pocket. As it’s waterproof it just has a bumper cover on it but an iPhone in a Lifeproof case would fit – problem I have is the height of the phone and iphone is shorter.

Gary_M
    Free Member

ah right, thanks. I usually take the case off and stick the phone in a sandwich bag anyway. Does yours have the extra side pockets?

wwaswas

I’ll do a pic, hang on.

pen for scale. 3 pockets plus zipped one.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Cheers wwaswas, this new version looks different though. The zip of the pocket is diagonal between side and back pocket. I’ll give it a go anyway, can always return if its not right.

Whats the sizing like? I’m usually a small to medium.

wwaswas

[edit] I can see it now, black on black is tricky!

Gary_M
    Free Member

I think I can see a black zip pull between the side pocket and back pocket on the right hand side.

wwaswas

looking at their other (not black) jerseys it’s still a vertical zipped pocket. I reckon you’ll be fine.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Thanks for your help, I’ll give it a go.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Morvelo Jersey, specifically the Unity one’ is closed to new replies.