Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mortals in the chance to race against Peaty – is this true?
  • ivnickkate
    Free Member

I’ve been told Peaty and Josh Bryceland are possibly racing in the http://tweedlove.com/ dual slalom in a couple of weeks, which is open to anyone. Which means I could be in the same race as Steve Peat without having a zillion UCI points (or a lot of skill). Can anyone confirm if this is true? He might stop half way down to sign autographs and I could win. No actually I expect he’d still win, since I race like a flump. Or is it a load of cobblers?

mintimperial

You could have raced him at the Steel City DH the other week, that was open to mortals too. Separate categories but same course so you could see how you compare. He won by a pretty huge margin though…

bigjim
    matt1986
    Free Member

Josh bryce was racing at farmer johns the other week his speed was crazy.

tpbiker
    Free Member

hes going to be at tweedlove definitely. Santa Cruz boss Rob is doing the GT7 apparently. I remember him from my Skateboarding days.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m sure I have raced against/at the same event as at least 20 WC DH’s and plenty of other famous riders. TBH I was having a lot of bad days/mechanicals etc other wise…..

kevj
    Free Member

I’m sure I have raced against/at the same event as at least 20 WC DH’s and plenty of other famous riders. TBH I was having a lot of bad days/mechanicals etc other wise…..

Well, I can categorically say I’ve been to Hamsterley Forest and I’ve heard the Danny Hart trains there. So I’m the bestest and the fastest. By a long shot.

Northwind

I’ve beat Chris Ball (1) and Lewis Buchanan (2), maybe I can add them to my list of pro scalps.

(1) punctured and destroyed wheel
    (2) had to go home halfway through the race for his tea

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mortals in the chance to race against Peaty – is this true?’ is closed to new replies.