Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • morrissey….miserable stilll….
  • ton

or not.
    just seen him on the one show.
    love the music, but ffs man the sulky teenager act is ok for..sulky teenagers.

teamyeti
    Free Member

did you see him on shameless ton?

smudge
    Free Member

and his comments about the current jobs climate, what a ‘tnuc’ never bought and never will buy anything related to him. shame he wasnt in the house when it was flattened !

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What bike does he ride?

easygirl

tried to play it cool, but at the end of the day he was on a tv show pedelling his new album
    not that cool then?

ton
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ton, was pointing out the wrong forumage….!

😉

tops5
    Free Member

As a massive Smiths fan – I was so disappointed to see him doing the one show, this is exactly the sell – out stuff he used to rail against. Anyone remember “paint a vulgar picture”?

trailmonkey

Who’d have thought, all those years ago, that this guy …………..

would end up being a right tool 😉

tops5
    Free Member

Lol TM, but to the fans they were the good old days. His last album was sh1te despite critical acclaim. Was sad to see him kissing Jonathon Wosses ass last week too.

yoshimi

Always thought he was ‘ok’ – but his comments on the jobs climate just shows he’s out of touch, saying there should be no sympathy for white collar workeres because they hadn’t had to deal with being unemployed before…………….these white collar workers prob sdtarted off as the students who supported his career for so long and now make up a huge proportion of the workforce i.e. everyday people and not some sort of elite upper class – seriously Morrissey you &$%£ sucker!

hora
    Free Member

Which episode in Shameless? I think Morrissey is our Elvis 😀

epo-aholic
    Free Member

i must admid when i saw him on Jonathan Ross i thought he looked remarkably happy and jovial. the sad part for me is his new ‘single’ is shite! – wrap my arms around paris…..ppppplllllllllllleeeaaassseeee!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘morrissey….miserable stilll….’ is closed to new replies.