Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Morrissey due to slip into coma soon….
  • wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’m against vegitinarianism Asa a movement anyway. It’s a lifestyle choice, who are they to try to impose their lifestyle choices on others.

endurogangster
    Free Member

I’m against vegitinarianism Asa a movement anyway. It’s a lifestyle choice, who are they to try to impose their lifestyle choices on others.

Agreed not any different from religious extremists trying to force there views and beliefs on people, and the whiny littles turds on here who want to censor the OPs title and content because it hurts their little princess feelings!

MrSmith
    Free Member

He’s made a career out of saying bizarre and controversial things so that people talk about him…Hardly ever works…

People talk about Hora all the time.

freeagent
    Free Member

Sadly Morrissey has degenerated into a fairly pointless, attention-seeking cock these days.
    Shame on the media for giving him a voice, there are plenty of other, less self-serving people out there with much more interesting things to say.

mudshark
    Free Member

If he see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia then kinda wonder how he manages to walk past someone eating a burger without causing some sort of a fuss – or would he just walk past someone in the process of molesting a child?

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Still winding people up after all these years. Despite being into angrier more aggressive music there was always something I liked about him. Whether it’s speaking his mind or just to get re noticed I don’t care.

bob_summers

Is Morrissey vegan? If he uses dairy products, his feigned concern for ‘baby lambs’ is pretty hollow.

Good on the lad if he is.

Harry_the_Spider

Has the tedious man got a book or record out?

This is what usually happens when he is trying to flog his wares.

Pigface
    Free Member

He has written some great songs “headmaster ritual” is fantastic, but I just ignore the man if he isn’t singing.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

nickc – Member
    He’s made a career out of saying bizarre and controversial things so that people talk about him…Hardly ever works…

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

RustySpanner

Love the Smiths – hence the username, but yes, Mozzer really, really is a tool.

Nevermind, if we judged music and art on the merits of it’s creators, there’d be very little of merit to look at or listen to at all.
    That Caravaggio was a bit of a lad, by all accounts.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Morrissey due to slip into coma soon….’ is closed to new replies.