Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • MORNINGTON CRESCENT
  • hatter

Probably, just to be on the safe side.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Surely in nip?

Don’t start that again!

It’s like Wednesday all over again.

Cockfosters. The hard way.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Cockfosters.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    anonymouse
    Free Member

I’m dead chuffed with that. I try and sneak in with a clever move and find that the great Flashy is of asimilar mind. It’s like pre-empting a chess grandmaster.

wwaswas

Moderators – I thank you 🙂

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

😆

AdamW – rulebook in the post to you.

Cockfosters eh?

That really was a devil of a move.

neilthewheel

Cockfosters.

If people thought like that at the DoT there’d be no need for HS2

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Cockfosters eh?

That really was a devil of a move.

That’s the way I roll, braw. Innit.

Pook

Charlatans. You should all be embarrassed with yourselves.

anonymouse
    Free Member

If you don’t like it, don’t play with the big boys.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If you don’t like it, don’t play with the big boys.

And if you do like it, remember to use plenty of [b]Stop that now, thank you very much. Teh Mods.[/b]

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Out of the sidings, a swift run between Kings Cross and St. Pancreas followed by a baggy-trouser-swinging alight at Brixton.

brakes
    Free Member

Wooo wooo wooo. The feds have arrived.
    There must be some leaves on the line.

hatter

Leaves on the line? So much for the sneaky run out to South Ruislip I’d been planning.

Guess I’ll have to make do with Holland Park, not proud of it but there you go.

bikebouy
    Free Member

” wooo, weee, wooo, weee i’ds da sound of da police”
    😆

anonymouse
    Free Member

Go on Capn, show them what you’ve lured them into. You’ll kick yourselves.

RustySpanner

Hatch End.
    Get out of that & stay fashionable.

And if one more bloody ex-golfing bloody newbie says ‘nib’ I swear I shall not be responsible for my actions.
    Have some respect.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Chalk Farm.

OK, OK, I know.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

🙄

anonymouse
    Free Member

Gospel oak. The long game finally pays off.

brooess
    Free Member

Across Trafalgar Cross to Charing Square, swapping between Covent Court Road and Tottenham Garden.
    Without deviation, hesitation or repetition

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

ADJUDICATION!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I am in awe.

Goldhawk Road, that is.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Embankment.

Ha.

andrewh
    Free Member

brooess – Member

Across Trafalgar Cross to Charing Square, swapping between Covent Court Road and Tottenham Garden.
    Without deviation, hesitation or repetition

Posted 1 hour ago # Report-Post

CaptainFlashheart – Member

ADJUDICATION!

OK, I’ll stop being a spectator and intervene. I assume you are referring to Mortimer’s third with that move but you seem to have forgotten that Rusty is at Hatch End, which directly followed the forced move to Holland Park. These two together, coupled with the fact that Bikebouy is at Victoria mean that Mortimer’s sixth actually takes precedence, and so only one lateral can be jumped per turn (NOTE: [b]NOT[/b][/U] per player) and so attempting that move without at least three other players on the circle line can be problematic. Although technically it is allowed it is very much not in the spirit of the game, and of course rule 17a(para 1) states that all moves must be in the spirit of the game and so it is therefore not allowed.
    Hope that helps.

brooess
    Free Member

Hope that helps.

Boo.

<flounces>

andrewh
    Free Member

No point getting all flouncy about it, rules is rules. It’s harsh but that’s the way it is.
    Just have another go. I know I’m not supposed to help but I think you have a choice of Marylebone, Harrow or Finsbury Park, unless I’ve missed something.

Pook

I’m still questioning the earlier decision on my 67 derivative. I have a dog eared copy of the amendment which clearly states that it is a fine move in the situation I was in. In fact it states…..

Oh hang on. Damn. Carry on. As you were.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Harrow 😛

Sandwich

Kilburn, for the craic.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Out on a limb…

Chesham.

aracer
    Free Member

Out on a limb…

Chesham.

😆

aracer
    Free Member

Tring

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Tring

FFS 4 pages and then someone plays Tring! Have you not been aying attention to the rules.

It’ll have to be Uxbridge to try and get some sense back.

hatter

Thanks a bundle aracer, this was all going very pleasantly (if little rough around the edges) and then you had to go to Tring. The other half happened to be looking over my shoulder at the time, damn near gave her a case of the vapours, have a care man!

Seeing as we’ve had to branch out to Uxbridge to try and get things back on track I’m going to have to go Stanmore, considering I’ve already been forced to Holland Park once I must say I’ve had better days.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Tring? Ahhh, Tring, I remember Tring. Louise, her name was. We were young, full of life, and it was a lovely sunny day in the fields….

Ahhh, happy days.

So, to take that memory away….

London Bridge. Clockwise.

brakes
    Free Member

haven’t you heard? It’s falling down, falling down. Yes, London Bridge is falling down. My fair Flashy.
    I’m going to nudge it along a bit to City Thameslink. Yeah! We’re on the flipside.

aracer
    Free Member

Thanks a bundle aracer, this was all going very pleasantly (if little rough around the edges) and then you had to go to Tring. The other half happened to be looking over my shoulder at the time, damn near gave her a case of the vapours, have a care man!

Well in my defence it was the obvious play to follow Chesham (note I’m not playing Chesham again). Given I seem to have got away with my earlier plays I’m clearly going to have to get a bit more adventurous – therefore Harringay

crazy-legs

Given I seem to have got away with my earlier plays I’m clearly going to have to get a bit more adventurous – therefore Harringay

What on earth are you doing out there? Good God man.
    Going to have to try and get it back on track.

Leyton.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Green Park.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 136 total)

The topic ‘MORNINGTON CRESCENT’ is closed to new replies.